BIRTHDAY

Timeline : 10 am

Sakura's bedroom

Door knocked !

Sakura opened her eyes and lazily dragged herself to open the door , as she rubbed her eyes ...

The door revealed the maid

Maid - mam ,you're expected to come downstairs with me !
Sakura - who's there !? I barely opened my eyes ..ughhhh...
Maid - your brother has called you to come in a minute or he'll be very mad !
Sakura - (sakura's mind :shitt! Does yoongi oppa knows jimin was here last night in my room ..fuck my life !!! ) uhm ..im coming in a minute, just wait till i brush my teeth ...
Maid - okay mam ..

Time skip*

Sakura entered the living room , it was all dark

Sakura - why is it so dar- ( she was switching the lights on )

As the light strikes she heard

——-SURPRISE 🥳

Sakura - waahhhhhh omg ...

She saw her parents, yoongi , jimin and his parents standing there with cakes and gifts holding a 20 balloon!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAKURA 🥳💕🌸

Sakura - thank you everyone ...( she covers her face with her small palms and started crying)

Everyone went awww ...jimin saw her and thought how cute she is ...he was going to hug her when he noticed sakura's mother going towards her

Sakura's mom engulfed her in a hug ...

Sakura mumbled something

S/m : oh my princess...why are you crying baby ..see we're all here to surprise you..
Sakura : that's why im crying...I wasn't expecting this ...thank you so much eomma ..i missed you so much ..
S/m - we missed you too ..happy 20 baby !
S/d - here you go ! ( he handed her a box )

Sakura looked at the tiny box and wondered what's in that box ...she opened it and saw a key..a FUCKING Mercedes-Benz AMG GT 63S.28( broke us 😭)

She just looked at the key and her father with wide eyes and open mouth , she ran and hugged her father and mothed a sweet thank you to her father !

Yoongi , Jimin and his parents were just adoring the beautiful scene !

Yoongi - okay so I've arranged a birthday surprise for the evening..i this is the present i got you , you can wear it tonight princess !

Sakura - thanks a lot oppa ..ill just open and see if this fits ..

Yoongi - it definitely will fit you , i got this especially customised according to your liking...from your favourite designer ..