SMUT ⚠️🔞

The birthday celebrations came to an end ..

Everyone left except for jimin and yoongi...sakura went back with her parents!

Yoongi was actually hooking up with a girl he met at the party , he took her to a hotel and jimin was the one who actually took all the gifts that sakura got back to min mansion so yoongi can just go and enjoy the night !
( Jimin's definitely a great and caring friend)

Jimin reached the min mansion and as soon as he puts the last box inside the living hall he saw sakura in the kitchen , she was wearing a maroon hoodie and her black shorts with fluffy furr slippers , she saw jimin approach and she hides her hands behind her back ...

Jimin knew she's hiding something...He was curious , so he asked her

Jimin - baby girl , what are you hiding behind you ?
Sakura -nothinggggg.....
Jimin - sakura ...
Sakura - what..it's nothing really ..
Jimin - show me or else I'll check that on my own ...
Sakura - but for that you will have to do one thing...
Jimin - what ?
Sakura  - CATCH ME !!!!

With that sakura ran upstairs to her room hiding the things in her hoodie ! Jimin followed her quickly! They were giggling as jimin tried his best to catch her ..even almost got her once but sakura saved herself yet again ...

Sakura ran towards her room and was about to lock the door but jimin's hand was in way ..she didn't wanna hurt him so she didn't shut the door ..and jimin got in !

Jimin locked the door and turned around to see her clutching onto her hoodie as she was trying to hide the thing ! Jimin grabbed her quickly and took her to the study table in the corner of the room and sat her down there , he looked in her eyes , holds both of her hands with his left hand and with his right hand he pushes her hoodie a bit up to see what was she hiding...

And it was a damn NUTELLA JAR !

he saw and  scoffed

Jimin - god ! Sakura ...? You were hiding it like it was some ..some drugs ..!
Sakura - well I thought you might scold me for having nutella this late at night and also because it's very sweet ...you know ..
Jimin- I would never ever scold you babe ..you can have anything as long as it won't hurt you and your health!
Sakura - awhh ..you're so ....sweet chimmy ..
Jimin- you know what's even sweeter ?
Sakura - what??? chim chim ? ( looks at him with big doe innocent eyes)

Jimin opened the nutella jar and took out some with his fingers, spreads it on the sides of her lips and kisses her so softly ..licking all the Nutella off of her lips , sakura was stunned but closed her eyes to enjoy jimin's soft and plump lips ...

Jimin lets go of her hands and she travels her hands towards the back of his neck ,grabbed his hair and pulls him in to deepen the kiss more ..the kiss got more sloppy and passionate as jimin was making circles in her mouth with his tongue and sucking her lips simultaneously...

It was driving sakura crazy ...

Jimin wrapped her legs around him and puts his hands on her ass cheeks to carry her to the bed ...

Jimin puts her down and looks at her ..she was looking at her lap and then at him ..jimin removed his tie , loosens up a little and hovers over her ..he continues his kisses and and shifts to her neck ..biting her earlobe as he whispered in her ears ...

You okay if we go a little ahead ..?

Sakura looked at him and nodded to show that she agrees ...

Jimin got on his knees as he unbuttoned his shirt and pants ...he kept pecking sakura in between and removed sakura's hoodie ...as he threw her hoodie on the edge of the bed , sakura's long hair fell on her waist and a little in front to cover her beautiful full breats ..