It's her !

Timeline : After three days of proposal

Yoongi just came out of the shower with a towel on his waist looking like a whole meal !

(Love this edit 🤤)

As soon as he sits down on his bed to wear his clothes his phone starts ringing!And it was his girlfriend calling him ,this just made a smile appear on his face ...pretty cute isn't it !

(His girlfriend's name is Choi nabi )

On the call 📞

Y- hey baby girl !
N -hi  jagiya ...
Y - whatcha doin ..
N - umm i wanted to tell you something..
Y- mhm ? Say ..
N - no ...not on call ...can we meet ..
Y - umm ..I'll come .. but is there a problem?
N - no ..no problem...just need to see you in person
Y - okay then baby...ill see ya !

____________

Sakura's pov :

It was a sunny but cold afternoon , i just finished getting ready as i was about to head out to the mall  .

I informed yoongi oppa that i was about to go out for shopping,when he insisted on dropping me off as he had to meet someone there too ,so why not go together ....

(Yoongi was taking her out to actually introduce his girlfriend to sakura as he promised her earlier...No one has ever seen his girlfriend,sakura was going to be the first one . They were going to a mall so they can shop along too . Yoongi thought so ...)

Time skip .

At the mall
_________

When sakura was done shopping..yoongi told her that the person he was originally gonna meet up with is his girlfriend and to introduce them to each other .

Sakura was pretty happy and excited .she started giggling and squirming at the thought that she's finally going to meet the person his brother is dating,she's always adored her brother and was always keen about his choice !

sakura and yoongi were waiting for his girlfriend at the food court, they decided to wait on her before ordering the food ! Sakura sits there with her palms on her face and elbows supporting her as she sighs when sh suddenly noticed her bully's coming towards her ( the girl who bullied her in college -chapter 1 )

Sakura hides her face by looking down,she kees coming towards her and sakura tilts her head to left and noticed yoongi got up and hugged her !!!!

WTF !!

Sakura's mind : oppa . Just . Hugged . My .bully .

Yoongi slides his arm to her waist and eyes sakura to get up

Y - sakura ..this is choi nabi and nabiya this is my baby sister sak-.....

sakura just keeps staring at yoongi and before he could introduce his girlfriend properly ,sakura left the table ...she walks away ...