Party at kim's

Timeline -6:30 pm

Sakura was getting ready for the party at kim's house , it was obviously hosted by namjoon and jin to celebrate the business deal they finalised with min industry and also because they just made new friends...mafia's basically need an excuse for a celebration!

And there party means glamour, business deals , rival discussions....and the most important thing ...hook ups !

Sakura was a chubby girl , curvy body but she was pretty hot ! She had a great personality and use to nail every single thing she use to wear !

She was confused what to wear as she was a little insecure about her pear body shape .....but she wanted to go as to see meet jimin ..and of course her 'new friends'.

She opted for the safest option ...LBD ...little black dress ,as every girl believes!

She wore the dress and got done with her makeup and minimal jewellery

Time skip *

AT THE PARTY ( kim mansion )

As sakura entered the big lavish mansion , she noticed the living room in the front with couches full of mafias that she's never met before except a few ...on the right was a bar area , where she saw namjoon talking with  hobi and a few more people ....

Jin was on her left talking to yoongi and jungkook was coming towards her as he noticed her whilst coming down the stairs ...

But the only person her eyes were looking for was not anywhere in her sight...

Jin just left as he got a call when jungkook came to greet yoongi and welcome him and sakura

Jungkook-hello yoongi hyung !
Yoongi - hey kook ! How you doing man !?
Jungkook- just well ! You're an hour late tho ...
Yoongi - i just overslept and sakura took some time getting ready ...had to wait for the little one !
( sakura looked at yoongi )
Sakura - oppa ...it's not my fault...you didn't tell me about the timings earlier..hufff!!!
Yoongi - yahh ! ...
Jungkook- it's okay sakura ...ummm ...hiii
Sakura - hey jk !
Jungkook- you're looking pretty good...
Sakura- thank you ..you look handsome too ..

They smiled at each other , and just then they noticed yoongi calling out to someone

Yoongi - oh ..jimin's here ..

Sakura turned to look at him , but what she saw just made her smile fade ...all the excitement she had just went away ...jimin wasn't alone ...his girlfriend came along and not just that , she intertwined her hand with his as they stepped down to enter the main hall ...

Jimin met namjoon , jimin introduced his girlfriend ashley to him ...as namjoon stretched his hand out to shake with ashley she shook his hand and pressed on his hand with her thumb ...namjoon didn't say anything but he noticed her lusty gaze at him but decided to ignore ...jimin nodded at yoongi as soon as he noticed where they were and told namjoon to go there ...jimin ,his girlfriend and namjoon came to meet them all ..