Lies ! Lies! Lies !

Same day ( time :11 pm )

Sakura got back to her senses as she heard a faint noise of a girl laughing..she tried to open her eyes ..

As her blurry vision was getting clearer..she saw ashley standing there with a man ...

Ashley-ohh ..how was the nap ? PRINCESS !!?

Sakura - ashley ? (Her head aches too much )

Ashley - ....huh

Sakura- Why're you doing this ?? Why've you kept me here ?

Ashley - i only wanted jimin ! Jimin & his money ! And now that i know you're his weakness,i might as well make a use of it !

Sakura - jimin is mine ! Don't you dare think about him ...

Ashley and kai laughed at her statement

Kai - poor sakura ...

Kai stepped towards ashley and gave her a peck on lips ...

Kai -babe you're so evil ,but it makes you hot ! (Ashley chuckled)

Sakura - you're with this guy...? Then why do you want jimin ??why are you doing this to us ? You want money ..I'll give you all the money you want ..just leave jimin ...please ...he's my everything...i love him ...answer me !!!

Ashley - why should i tell you huh ?? You should be thankful you're still alive !

Kai - come on babe...tell her ..she's going to die anyways ..she won't tell anyone

Ashley - kai is my love ...since we were in college,but we didn't have any money ..so we started dating rich people...we knew we both wanted it ..

Kai and ashley passed each other a smirk

- sakura ....princess min ..who everybody loves and babies ! The one who gets everything she wants ..
You ruined my plan !

-You think I don't know why he left me ? He left me because of you ..you're innocent and you love him ..blah blah ...now I wasn't born rich like you!

- i was burning for him , i kissed him on purpose that day because i knew you liked him ! And he broke up with me ...i was so angry..and jealous, not with him ..but with you ...you have everything I always wanted!

-and I won't back down ..!

-I'll get his money, I'll marry him ..so that i get half of his property after divorce...to secure kai and my future together..i will destroy you both ...i will make his life hell ..i will leave him in the mess alone

Sakura was crying so bad ...she just couldn't believe how can a person go so low , how can she be so cruel...

Sakura - I'll leave him then ..I'll do anything you want ,just don't hurt him please ...

Ashley-sorry princess ..that's not how life works ! i just want the satisfaction i will get when i will tear you both apart! So fun ..

Sakura was sobbing...kai went towards her and wiped her tears off and looked at ashley...

Kai - she literally is a baby ! Crying crying and crying

Ashley-i still don't get what jimin likes about her ,she's a chubby spoiled princess..that's it ..

Sakura felt so bad,she has faced the bullying before as well but this time it was too personal as it included her appearance and jimin ...

Ashley-wait till jimin agrees to marry me ! I know he won't deny it ..

Sakura -he would never marry someone like you, he loves me ..i trust him ..you can play dirty but Jimin's love for me is true ..

Ashley- how are you so sure he won't? Even if i tell him I'm pregnant..that too with his baby ..? Huh?