Bonfire 🔞

Timeline 9 pm ( bonfire night )

COMINGGGG !! ( jimin and sakura screamed together )

Jimin stuffed his hands with ramen and meat packets, sakura took the cupcake's tray and both of them carefully went to the lawn ...

Sakura - hi guyssss

Everyone- heyyy sakuraaaaa

Sakura giggled as she puts the tray on the table nearby and covers it up with a plastic see through lid ...

Jin - stupid boi where's the pan !? What do i do with you ??

Jimin - opps ! I'll be back in a minute!

Jk - hyung wait I'll come with you , we need shots glasses for soju too !

Jimin - kayy

Sakura got seated right next to taehyung and they started talking about some random gucci launches ( gucci lovers )

When they saw yoongi , namjoon and hobi were busy looking at there phones ...

Jk and jimin grabbed the pans and glasses and left the kitchen and sprinted towards the lawn !

As soon as they reached , they noticed yoongi was looking at his phone , he looked at something and then showed it to namjoon , both of them giggled...

Hobi - whatchaa looking at ?

Yoongi - see this !

As soon as hobi glanced it he laughed so loud whole heartier as he kept slapping his thighs ....That infectious laughter that catches everyone's attention!

Sakura and tae left the conversation in mid to see what was actually happening...

Sakura -oppa ? What made hobi laugh like that ( she chuckled too )

Tae - hobi always laughs like that but yeah ...what's that !?

Hobi - mean bitch tae !

Tae - hehe ..

Yoongi - it's actually a picture of jimin ...a kindergarten picture ..look !

Jimin - where did you get that from now !!!

Yoongi - I've clicked them from the family album ...it had some cool pictures of us three too ...

(It was a picture of jimin , sakura and yoongi playing together in the lawn with there parents in the background ,it felt like it was some picnic spot )

Sakura - i want to see too ...

He handed his phone forward for sakura , she stood up but tae grabbed it ! He looked at the cute pictu and started rolling on the floor laughing showing his boxy smile ( such a sucker for his boxy smile 😫)

And the curiosity keeps growing for sakura !

Jimin - tae stop over reacting !

Tae - you just look so cute dude ! You still look the same ! See sakura ...

Sakura - let me seeeeee ...

Jimin - i swear if you show it to her I'll show everyone your embarrassing pictures too !

Tae - I don't care dude !

Jimin - you will ...once i show them this !

Jimin opened his phone's gallery and showed him a pic