Blooming friendships

Rui pov:
I hauled my suitcase out the door and headed to my next door neighbour, Nene's house. I pressed the doorbell and not even three seconds later it swung open. It was like she had been waiting for me. "Good morning Nene!" I said "good morning" she replied. We walked through the peaceful morning air talking about the next four days when we spotted two girls. One had short brown hair while the other had long pink hair. "Mizuki!" I exclaimed as I took Nenes hand and ran down the street. I could tell Nene was not expecting the sudden bolt of movement, and once I had slowed down she had to take a breather to recover.

R- Let me introduce you to my neighbour, childhood friend and business partner, Kusanagi Nene.
M- It's nice to meet you Nene!
Nene, still recovering manages to respond back.
N- I-it's nice to meet you too..
E- hang on.. that name sounds familiar..
M- Ohh, Nene's in our dorm room, isn't she?
Nene, who had recovered by now responded with:
N- I knew your names sounded familiar...
R- well isnt that great? You practically already know them!
N- I guess it feels better knowing they aren't total strangers..

The group walked through the school which was full of activity. Everyone was pumped for the trip, some more than others. Rui held Nenes hand and followed mizuki and Ena to the school gym. They sat down and waited patiently for the teachers to come and give further instruction.