Putting feelings into words (title def not copied from anywhere)

Teacher: Once you have finished your food, please put away your dishes and head back to your dorms. Once it is time we will gather in the meeting hall for a movie.

Mizuki pov:
Most tables had finished and herds of students pushed through the door so they could get back to writing their fanfiction or something. We got back to the dorms and just.. chilled I guess (idk). After 20 minutes the teachers gathered all the students to the meeting hall.
Teacher- To make it fair, we will be having a vote between two movies.
Teacher- Your options are either... Bugs Life,
Students- ...
Teacher- Or.... Shrek!
Students- YEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH
Teacher- okay maybe we won't need to have a vote after all...
The teacher plugged in the movie and 20 whole minutes had gone by while I waited for the right time to chat with Rui. I finalised my plans and finally mustered up the courage to tap him on the shoulder and ask him to come with me.
M- (to teacher) We're just going to the bathroom.

Rui Pov:
Mizuki led me out to a grassy clearing with a view of the city which looked amazing bathed in the night sky.
R- so What did you want to talk to me about?
M- Well.. I'm not sure how to start but...

Mizuki explained how them and Nene had talked at dinner about the events that happened today. I got excited that I could finally let my feelings out, but nervous that I would hear something I didn't want to.

M- Nene thinks that you're really angry at her and that you'll never talk to her again. I-I'm not trying to say it's your fault... but can you tell me your side of the story?

I was shocked that Nene thought I was mad at her. Why would I be mad? She didn't do anything wrong.

R- I'm not mad at her at all! In fact, I thought she was mad at me..
Mizuki and I discussed the situation for a bit longer before realising that there would be a happy ending after all.
M- I'm so glad everything will be okay! Just tell Nene how you feel and she will forgive you in an instant!
R- I'm glad too. Thank you so much for having this talk with me.
M- Well I don't want my best friends fighting! Anyways we should go back to the movie before teachers start getting suspicious.
R- Good plan.
We headed back and I could finish watching the movie feeling relieved and free from my stress.

Nene pov:
I watched as Mizuki and Rui reentered the room. I wanted to ask how it went, but we weren't allowed to talk during the movie. After 2 hours of listening to students chanting "SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME THE WORLD WAS GONNA ROLL ME", we could finally go back to the dorms and get some sleep.

We did all the nighttime stuff like putting on pyjamas and brushing our teeth and it was still only 8:45.
M- Am I the only one who's not tired at all?
A- Same, if only I had this energy during the day..
E- I slept a little during the movie so I'm pretty awake
A- maybe we should play a game to pass the time
M- Oh! I have any idea!
I watched as mizuki held up a plastic water bottle.
E- NO NO ABSOLUTELY NOT.
M- what? I was just going to say we should probably drink some water since we haven't since dinner.
E- You know that's not what you were gonna say.
A- maybe we should play UNO again?
E- do we have to?
A- You probably just got unlucky last time, it'll be fun!
N- I'll go grab the cards. Just try to be a bit quieter this time..

We sat in a circle and I dealt out the cards. I had gotten pretty lucky and didn't have to pick up cards to much.
A- I'm sorry mizuki but I have to do this.. *+2*
M- Ena.. I know you're probably not gonna like this but *+2 again*
E- Of course. It's alwaaaays me.
M- I'm sorry I don't have a choice
The others continued to bicker while I discreetly got rid of my cards.
N- Uno..
E- HOW I STILL HAVE 5 CARDS
M- Everyone aim for Nene!
They tried to aim for me but unfortunately they didn't have the right cards.
N- I change the colour to yellow.
A- Her last card is a yellow card! Someone change the colour!
E- All I can do is put down a yellow card.. *yellow 5*
M- Yes! I can change the colour! *green 5*
Luckily the card I had to get rid of happened to be a yellow 5.
A- Good job Nene!
N- oh I just got lucky is all..
M- we probably should've payed more attention to your cards haha
E- maybe we should do something else now..?
M- looks like someone's salty they lost.
E- I'm not salty, I'm just getting bored of uno..
M- well what do you wanna do then?
E- I don't know...

"I'm still really curious about what Rui said to Mizuki.. I guess I should ask" I thought.
N- Mizuki...
M- hmm?
N- C-can I talk to you?.. in private..
M- sure, wanna go to the bathrooms or something?
N- yeah..

We made our way to the bathrooms and I crossed my fingers no one else would be there. Thankfully we were the only ones there so I asked mizuki. I knew mizuki was about to tell me that Rui never wanted to talk to me ever again so I prepared myself for the hurtful words.
M- Oh that's it? There's no need to be worried, he feels the exact same as you.
N- wait, what..?
M- He thinks that you're mad at him and he just wants to go back to being friends with you.
N- a-are you sure..?
M- Would I lie to you about this? You two are both my friends and I just want everyone to be happy.
N- so do you think I should make up with him?
M- Is that even a question? He'd probably be so overcome with joy if you did!
N- Okay I'll try talking to him tomorrow..
M- good, everything is gonna be okay so let's just enjoy the rest of the night.
N- okay... Thank you so much Mizuki
M- It's nothing! I don't wanna see you two mad or upset anymore. Anyways let's go back to the dorms now before the others get worried.

We went back to the dorms and for the rest of the night we worked on my costume design, talked and had (kind of) quiet pillow fights.
It was 11:00 pm and we were starting to get ready for bed.
N- I'm just gonna go to the bathroom really quick..
M- alright have fun!
N- what..?

I'm sorry for taking so long to write this chapter! I've been dealing with mental health stuff and couldn't find motivation

I'm sorry for taking so long to write this chapter! I've been dealing with mental health stuff and couldn't find motivation... Anyways the next chapter will be very exciting (and cringy) but I might need some time to write it. Anyways I hope you're enjoying the fanfiction so far.