Embarrassment and awkward allergies

Nene Pov:
As my eyes ✨fluttered✨ open, I looked around and no one else was awake. It was quite dark, but just enough light to see. I guessed that it would've been around 5:30 am. I was wide awake and I knew that there was no chance I would go back to sleep. I decided to read some of the manga that I had brought to pass time. After around half an hour I started getting bored. Mizuki and I had been discussing making me a new costume for Wonderlands x Showtimes, so I decided to start sketching some ideas.

1 hour later
Mizuki Pov:
I opened my eyes and remembered that I wasn't in my own home. It was still kind of dark, but I looked around the room to see if anyone else was awake. I spotted Nene sitting on her bed drawing. I checked the time and it was 7:00 am. The teachers expected us to be awake and ready by 7:45 so it was lucky I woke up when I did. I carefully climbed down the ladder and walked over to Nene.

M- good morning!
N- good morning
M-soo.. what ya doing?
N- u-um.. I'm drawing costume ideas...
M- Wow! These look so cool! I'm sure if we work on it, the costume design will be done by the end of the trip
Nene and I decided to get ready so we wouldn't have to rush later. When we finished, we heard commotion from the top bunk of Nenes bed.
A- good morning guys, does anyone know what time it is?
M- Good morning An! Its 7:20 right now.
A- wait, aren't we supposed to be ready by 7:45?! I need to hurry!
M- girl calm down you have 25 minutes. Anyways I should probably wake Ena up.

Even though on the outside I looked calm, on the inside I wanted to throw up my insides. I had never woken up Ena before and I was paranoid she would hate me or be embarrassed. I walked over to her bed and nudged her a little bit. As expected, she wouldn't wake up that easily.

M- I've never waken someone up before, usually it was my sister waking me up.
An (she finished getting ready)- sometimes I have to wake up Kohane when she stays at my house and she's a pretty deep sleeper..
M- yes, please, teach me your ways.
A- well this might sound weird but.. I kinda just say her name in a ✨loving✨ way and shake her gently like how a mother would..
M- What
A- yeah..
M- Welp, worth a shot.

I turned back to Enas bed and took a deep breath. I was already blushing just thinking about what I was about to do. "Ena~" I said as I gently shook her. Even after embarrassing myself, she still didn't wake up.
A- Akito told me that he wakes Ena up pretty often, maybe you should try imitating him.
M- What?! Imitate Lil bro?!
A- Yup :)

I took another deep breath and prepared myself, physically and mentally. "Oy, Ena, get up or you'll be late for school." I said in a deep-ish voice. I knew it was no where near what Akito sounded like, but it was the best I could achieve. "Ughh Akito go awa-" "Mizuki?? I'm so sorry. I-I thought you were Akito..." said a tired Ena. "Heheh, It's okay, now start getting ready because you only have 18 minutes." I replied, trying to make her feel less embarrassed. I was scared Ena would hate me or stop talking to me after that.

Ena pov:
I quickly grabbed my stuff and went into our bathroom. I sat down trying to process what just happened. I nearly told Mizuki to go away! They must hate me now.. I held back tears as I got ready, still thinking about what happened. I finished getting ready in just over 5 minutes and when I came out the other three were chatting while doing their hair. Must suck having long hair. "Girls, it's time for breakfast." Said Mrs Fitzgerald from outside the door, 10 minutes early. Mrs Fitzgerald was so annoying, everyone hated her (I definitely don't have something against a teacher named Mrs Fitzgerald irl). After they had finished their hair, we headed to the dining hall. The boys were already there and were sitting at one of the tables.

An- Rui I can sit there again if you want
R- No, it's okay. You can sit with your dorm group today. I promised Tsukasa I would sit with him.
After everyone else came, the teachers asked the students with allergies to get their food first. Mizuki, Nene and An all stood up, leaving me alone. Now, everyone knows that when you're alone at a table during school camp, it's the perfect time to cry (definitely not related to anything that has happened to me at all). I thought about how annoying I was. I thought about how rude I was, how bad I am at art, how Mizuki probably hates me, how I just can't wake up early and how I'm such a burden to everyone. Soon tears starting falling down my face. I wiped them with my sleeve and put on a happy face as I saw the three coming back.

M- We're back!
M-Huh, ena? Are you okay?
My heart raced as I heard those words. No one ever cared how I felt.
E- I-I'm fine. So what did you all get?
M- I got toast
N- Me too
An- Aww I'm the only one who got cereal...
E- That's fine, if it tastes good then I'll get it too.
An- Eww! This stuff taste terrible! It tastes like a tide pod!
N- wait- How do you know what a tide pod tastes like..?
A- ... Anyways
E- I'll make sure to not get the cereal then..
E- Just curious.. what are you allergic to An?
A- .... Nuts
M- pfft-
E- you're so immature Mizuki
M- Okay, okay, I'm sorry.

I (finally) got my toast and we finished eating. The teachers made us gather on the grass to explain our first activity.