Early morning badminton

Mizuki pov:
I arrive at the tennis/badminton courts where me and Ena had planned to meet, and surprisingly she had gotten there before me. Even from a fair distance away, I could tell Ena was struggling with her very sad and unfortunate condition, "extreme not-a-morning-person-itis". She was carrying an energy drink which she would usually never ever EVER dare to drink, so I knew that the regular student morning was hitting hard for her.

M- Hey Ena!
E-Hi mizuki...

At this rate I knew that there was no way Ena would survive a whole 45 minutes in between now and the time we board the bus, so even though she's so adorable when she's sleepy, I decided to challenge her to a game of badminton to get her PUMPED UP. We grabbed the free government provided badminton rackets and shuttlecock and headed to our respective sides of the court. I started nice and easy with a slow, steady and not-too-high serve. Ena tried her best but failed miserably. I could tell that this was not helping her at all but I did not give up hope. I calculated what the best place to aim the shuttle for would be depending on where ena was standing and served the most perfect and beautiful serve I had ever seen in the history of serves. Unfortunately Ena was still too sleepy to hit it back and I ended up wasting my beautiful serve.

Ena pov:I tried my hardest to hit the shuttlecock back to mizuki because I knew that they had gone out of their way to try and wake me up, but my eyes were so blurry and cold that I could barely even see it

Ena pov:
I tried my hardest to hit the shuttlecock back to mizuki because I knew that they had gone out of their way to try and wake me up, but my eyes were so blurry and cold that I could barely even see it. Not to mention my vision was being blinded by something very beautiful standing a little bit away from me (She's talking about mizuki if you didn't catch on). I rubbed my eyes and had a sip of water. I didn't want mizuki to feel like they weren't doing anything. When I returned back to the courts I would be an unstoppable force and would not disappoint mizuki. I grabbed the rough, wooden, low quality racket and stepped onto the court stronger than ever. I watched the shuttlecock being thrown into the air and then launched my way. "Come on ena, this is your only chance to prove yourself to mizuki" I told myself, even though I knew mizuki would most likely be fine with me having a few more tries. I aligned my racket perfectly to where the shuttle would go. I took a big swing and!
I missed.

Mizuki pov:
I could tell that Ena really wanted to be able to hit the shuttlecock, but I had to stop her because we would be late if we stayed until she hit it.

M-Well it seems like you are more awake now, maybe we should get going.
E- Fiiiine. *whispering* but I will beat you one day..
M- I heard that. Anyways! Grab your luggage so we can head to the school.