Its just a glitch! (Packing)

Ena pov:
While scrolling through my phone I suddenly get a FaceTime request from mizuki. My heart skips a beat. Why would they want to FaceTime me? I accept the request and mizukis face comes onto the screen.

M- Hi ena!! I was about to start packing and was wondering if you've packed yet
E- I was planning to do it later today.. but I can do it now if you want!
M- that would be great, if you don't mind.

Without hesitation I agree. I wanted someone to keep me company today.
Mizuki tries to talk to me about the camp, but I can't seem to remove my focus from every small thing they do. The way they fold their clothes, the way they laugh, the glitter in their eyes, and their Anya Forger from Hit anime series Spy x Family shrine in the back of their room. My heart keeps skipping beats and I can feel my face turning red.

M- Ena, is something wrong?
Without thinking I turn off my camera and try to process what's going on. I can hear Mizukis panicked voice asking why I turned my camera off. I try to bring myself together as fast as I can. Deep breath in, deep breath out. I don't want mizuki to worry about me for no reason.

E- sorry bout that, must've been a glitch hehe..
M- oh, okay!

After we finally finish packing, we end the face time and I lie still on the ground staring at the ceiling. Why am I acting this way? Mizuki is just a friend I met through music. As much as I try to forget about them, all I can think about is their beautiful pink eyes, fluffy cotton candy hair and bright, kind and lovely personality. (And Anya Forger from hit anime series Spy x Family shrine)
A few hours later mizuki and I explain to Mafuyu and Kanade how sorry we are that they have to be alone for 3 whole days, and that we promise to work 3 times as hard when we get back and will let them have days off to compensate.
I (try) to go to bed earlier today since I have to get up at the same time as the day school students would.