Book one: 29

When it came time for Serena and Ciel to meet Kendall and her family, Serena held onto Ciel's hand tightly knowing that he was afraid of seeing the family just as much as she was. When Mark had parked his car on the side of the road near a house he got out with the two kids before he went to a dark grey house that had a bunch of pink decorations in the lawn. Ciel and Serena neither liked how the lawn was decorated but said nothing about it as Mark knocked on the door of the house. It wasn't long before the two kids saw a blond haired female wearing a pink top and a short pencil skirt.

"Evening Mark." The female said happily before she noticed the kids "Oh and you two must be Ciel and Serena, it's a pleasure to meet the two of you."

"It's a pleasure to meet you ma'am." They said in unison

The female was stunned at how polite they were. "My, you two are more well mannered than I was told."

"Serena, Ciel-this is Kendall, the woman I told you two about." Mark said with a smile

Serena looked up at her father. "I can only guess now why you ended up wanting to be with her father." Serena said unamused

Kendall let them all in before she called for her children, Ciel held onto Serena's hand tighter not wanting to face the children without having her by him. Serena sadly smiled at Ciel and comforted him the best that she could, when the two of them saw the two kids both of them were stunned to see just how lizzy looked as she came down the stairs. The smile that was once on Lizzy's face faded as she saw Serena.

"Mother why is there a whore in our house?" Lizzy said as she pointed to Serena

Serena looked down upset as Kendall's mother slapped Lizzy across the face. "Do not say that about her! I know you were at school when Mark had made that big presentation at your school! Be kind to her or you'll be grounded missy!" Kendall said seriously

Serena's hand shook as she felt herself about to have a melt down. Ciel could feel her hand shake and looked at Mark. "Father, Serena is about to have an attack."

Mark sighed out and he went in front of Serena. "It'll be okay Serena, did you want to step out for a moment?"

She nodded her head silently and he let her go as the male came downstairs "W-What the hell did I miss?"

"Your sister doesn't know how to keep her mouth shut about the past." Ciel stated "The moment she saw my sister she called her a whore-even though she's a rape victim."

"Oh....Lizzy what the hell is wrong with you?" Justin said glaring at his sister "Didn't mother tell you to behave today?"

"I was just asking a question!" Lizzy whined

"I told you two about what was going on with Serena! You shouldn't have said that about her!" Kendall said seriously

"Where did the little squirt go?" Justin asked

"Outside, she was about to have an anxiety attack so father allowed her to be outside for a bit." Ciel stated

Justin left to talk to Serena, he saw that she was hugging herself as she was sobbing out. He sat by her and he took out a small plush from his pocket. "Here hug this Serena."

She was confused at first before she hugged the small plush. "T-Thank you." She said through her sobs

"No prob. I know how much of a bitch my sister can be. Don't let her get to you, I promise you that not all of us here are like her." Justin said sincerely to her

She sniffled a bit and she looked up at him. "W-Why would she say something so mean to me...I...I didn't even say a word to her."

"I don't know, she's really freakin' dumb. She didn't even pass eighth grade-no doubt due to her skipping school so much." Justin said with a shrug