Book Two: 28

Once what Serena wanted for dinner was at the table, Justina had been the one to talk to Ciel to get him downstairs to be able to have dinner. At first Ciel didn't want to come downstairs-so Justina had to figure out why and get a way to get the dumb immature idiot downstairs.

"So why are you being stubborn Ciel? Do you not want dinner or something?"'

"No it's not that. It's just that I don't want to see Serena with him."

Justina sighed out. "I'm guessing the 'him' you're talking about is Lucas? Her boyfriend, y'know if you weren't such a screw up with her. That wouldn't have happened. Serena told me everything and where I couldn't understand her-Lucas interpreted for me. Had you gone here with that Justin kid and Rena, you wouldn't have had to worry about Serena getting back with Lucas. You would have still had her to call your own. You would have been able to keep her from being mentally fucked up as she is now. You chose to leave Serena's side all on your own. So whose the one at fault here her or you?"

Ciel frowned as he looked down sadly "Me...but-"

"Ah-ah-ah, no butts about it. You knew what you were getting yourself into, you threatened the poor boy when Serena wanted nothing to do with you. She had no feelings for you and you forced the only man that actually had her heart to break up with her just because you got green skin. Yes, I am aware that you are here because of me, I fucked up with that. I am aware that Serena doesn't like that you are here. But that doesn't mean that you get to make her life a living fucking hell just because you decide that you want to actually be with her when she doesn't want you to be in her life like that. From what she had told me you tried to force yourself on her after you had been raped by some other kid that used to live with you two. You really should have known what that would have done to your relationship and friendship with her."

Ciel sighed out and looked defeated. "I...I'm never getting her back...A-Am I?"

"Right now-no. She hates you because of what you've already done to her mentally. Maybe if you try to change your ways and try not to act so damn jealous she'll see things differently but I doubt it since she isn't one to change her mind that often Ciel."

Ciel frowned but nodded his head. "O...Okay. I...I'll try to."

"Good, now lets go downstairs before we don't have any food."

When the two of them got downstairs, Serena refused to look at Ciel. Ciel knew he did it to himself so he didn't try to ask for sympathy. Instead he just sat down quietly and had dinner. While the lot of them had dinner, Mark spoke up. "I don't know if Justina has told you and Ciel this Serena. But starting today she'll be living here with us."

"She told me. I'm happy to have her here. She can keep him in line so he doesn't try to get between Lucas and I again." Serena said before she hugged Lucas's arm tightly

Lucas smiled down at her knowing that she truly cared a lot about him and it was only a matter of time before they were able to get closer to one another. Mark looked at Justina. "Have you been in touch with your other siblings?"

"Yeah, Mitch has been keeping me in touch with the others. He took on the house and stuff but he said it'd be best if I was away from the house since people were looking for me there and they didn't seem like good people."

"Ahn, best to stay away from things like that."

Justina nodded her head. "Mhm, So-will I be going to school with Ciel then?"

"Yes. I just need to make sure your transcript is transferred from the school you went to, to the school you'll be going to."

"Alright then. I can wait for that to happen." Justina said with a smile "Oh...Serena, you're turning sixteen this year aren't you?"