Chapter 27

「my pov」
After a while of waiting for people to start flooding out of the plane, I finally saw the first few start to come out. My heartbeat started to rise, as I was waiting to see a familiar face from home. Finally I heard her laugh, I was scanning the mass until I saw her emerge. She immediately ran up and hugged me. "MADISON!" She yelled.
"I missed you so much!" I yelled as I hugged her back. I remembered Rin and parted from the hug.
"So uh, this is the one and only Rin," I said moving my hand to show off Rin. He smiled, "Nice to meet you," he said with a nervous laugh, holding out his hand. She took it and softly shook it. "And this is Will," she said gesturing her hand over to a tall boy. "Hello, I've heard so much about you," he smiled and extended his arm to me. I shook it and then Rin and Will returned an awkward handshake with each other, glancing at each other.
We all walked to the baggage claim area. "So how's the old town doin'?" I asked her, standing by her to wait for their bags. "It's holding up, how's True Cross Academy?" she asked smirking and raising her eyebrow to Rin, who was completely oblivious to the conversation. "It's really amazing and I don't think I'm going to be able to leave it," I said looking at her. She smiled, "that's good I guess,"
Her boyfriend then returned with two black suitcases. "Ready?" He asked her in his English accent. "Yeah, are you ready?" She asked nudging me in the arm. "Yeah yeah let's go, Rin," I turned to look at him. "Ok let's go," he grabbed my hand.
Rin and I led the couple to the car so we could go home after the long day. After walking for what felt like hours but was actually only a few minutes, we finally made it to the car. Rin helped the two put their bags into the trunk. During that I went to sit in the passenger seat and wait for them to get in. After 3 doors slammed shut, Rin started up the car. "Alright let's go home," he said looking at me. I nodded as he exited the airport parking lot and back onto the highway. I turned on the radio so that we didn't have to suffer in an awkward silence. I did most of the talking, explaining everything we were planning to do this week and that we share a dorm with Rin's twin brother, that also had a girlfriend. After an hour of me talking a little we pulled up to the dorms, a light was on in the front which I figured was Yukio's fault.

Rin helped again with the bags and he carried them in. He led the whole group and I followed him, Jori and Will behind me. He flicked on their light to their room that we cleaned earlier. "Aaaand here's your room, your bathroom is to the left," I said. Rin sat down their bags in the center of the room.
"Rin and I are just down the hall if you need anything," I said as they started to unzip their bags. "Thanks so much!" Jori chimed while rubbing her eyes. "Yeah thanks for everything," Will added with a tired smile. "No problem man, see you guys tomorrow," Rin said while waving as he exited the room. "Yeah see you guys tomorrow, goodnight," I said following Rin and closing the door behind me. I sighed, exhausted from the long day. "What are we gonna do with the car?" I asked, yawning. "I'll deal with that tomorrow.." He mumbled. We both went into my room, as I stripped to my undershirt and underwear. Rin took off his shirt and slept in his underwear. We both fell onto my bed and immediately passed out in each other's arms.