Chapter 12

「Rin's pov」
I woke up to an alarm clock the next morning. I felt my arms but they couldn't move, why where they so heavy? I looked down and saw Madison, in my arms. We were again, in her room, sleeping together. "Seriously this is the 2nd time you messed up, in a row!" was all I could say to myself. I was so mad at myself for coming to her, I needed to slow down, I've only known her for like 3 days?! I decided to wake her up.
「my pov」
I felt someone touching my arm and repeating my name softly. I opened my eyes a little. My eyes first met Rin, his face looked sad and concerned. "Good morning," was the first thing that came to my mind. "If I ever come to you again in the middle of the night, tell me no and send me back to my room," he said while looking like he could punch a wall. "Oh-kay," I said rubbing my eyes. That was the best sleep ever, I didn't even wake up once. "I'll meet you in the front like yesterday, see you soon I guess," Rin said while he got off my bed. As he started to walk across my room he was mumbling something and scratching his head. I got into a uniform and did whatever I did yesterday. I finished and went into the front of the building. Rin was outside, facing with his back to me. He had his hands in his pockets, he looked like he was thinking hard, so I didn't want to disturb him. I just went to stand next to him and I began to notice height differences, he was a little taller than me by a few inches. I was looking down. I started to think of what he said earlier, I knew Rin wanted me to send him away because he didn't like me in that way. "Why does this upset me so much?" I began to think. I looked back up, and looked over at the academy. "I'm so sorry about the last two nights," Rin said in a whisper. I shook my head and swallowed because my throat was swelling. "It's okay, don't apologize, you didn't do anything wrong," I said back, looking at him in the process. I saw his jaw tighten. His eyes changed direction. He then looked up at me. His pupils were constricted from the new light. The shadows from the morning light made his face look dramatic. We just stared at each other, not saying anything. Yukio finally walked out and we finally broke the eye contact. "Let's go," he said flatly. We followed behind Yukio, not saying anything. Rin had his hands in his pockets and I kept playing with my uniform tie. It was almost as if Rin and I were looking everywhere but each other's eyes, even though earlier we just had a staring contest. Walking in silence all the way to the academy was hard. Once we all got there we parted to our separate classes. The whole day was like yesterday but today when I got into cram school, Rin was sitting next to Shiemi. He didn't make eye contact with me again. I sat down but this time I sat next to Shiemi. Behind me I heard "I heard they're dating.." Coming from two girls, one with short brown hair and one with dark purple hair that was in two long piggytails "w-what?" I said to myself. "Rin's dating Shiemi?" "Was I that easy to forget?" I was thinking as I felt my stomach get heavy. This was going to be hard to get through. I took notes on some plants today. Class finally ended and Rin and the blonde walked out together this time. I watched as they started to talk and laugh. I sighed and decided to get out of the classroom so I could go back to the dorm, because that's all I felt like doing. "No no it's good for him for him to be by people that make him happy," I said in my head while walking down the hallway. Suddenly I heard footsteps coming up behind me. "Hey Madison, I never got to introduce myself yesterday," a boy with pink hair said casually while walking next to my right side. "I'm Shima," he said with a wave of his eyebrows. "Oh hi Shima," I said with a small smile. "Shima wait up!" A boy with glasses and a buzz cut came up to his right. "This is Konekomaru," he said still looking at me. I heard heavy steps to my left. "I'm Ryuji," the boy, from yesterday, said. I began to feel uncomfortable because Rin didn't like this guy. "What if he hurts me?" "Why would he do that." My thoughts were all mixed up. "Hi Konekomaru and Ryuji," I finally said. "If you want we can go to the mall sometime?" Shima said still looking at me. "Yeah that'd be fun," I lied, I mean I barely knew this kid. All four of us walked out of the building. Rin was walking by himself now, he looked so lonely. "Hey it's Okumura, he's all alone," Shima said to Ryuji. "Hey Okumura! You don't have any girls to stick up for you this time!" Ryuji started to taunt. Rin kept walking. "Hey I'm talking to you!" He further taunted. "Will you SHUTUP!?" Rin said turning around, he finally made eye contact with me. Right when he did that Ryuji grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers like how Rin did but this time it didn't feel right. He stopped, it really looked like he was hurt. He had no idea I was hanging with them or any idea why I was so close to Ryuji all of a sudden. Rin turned back around and started to walk faster. "Rin.." I left the group of boys and started to try to catch up with him. "Rin wait up," I said while running. He started to speed up even more. "Rin can you wait-," I kept saying. I was so close to him and I was trying to grab his arm. He finally turned around and swatted my hand away harshly "Just.. Leave me alone!" he said with a sad face and he turned back around. The others must've turned down a different road because they weren't there when I looked back. I just sat there. It felt as if the ground started to move and I felt dizzy. I sat down on the pavement I was just walking on. "Leave me alone!" his voice echoed in my head. My hand was stinging from getting hit. "He hit me.." I had to lay down on the pavement. I fell asleep without noticing.

I was awoken by a rock hitting my face. I opened my eyes to see a little boy. I snarled a little. "Are you dead?" The boy asked cocking his head to the side. I noticed he was missing a few front teeth. "Does it look like it?" I asked sitting up. He picked up another rock to throw at me until I heard a female voice call out a name which I'm guessing was his, "Well my mom wants me home, bye crazy lady!" He teased while running behind me to head home. "Shut up!" I screamed back. I started to brush the dirt of my uniform and face. I started to head back to the dorms with some food because I haven't eaten yet. I turned straight to my room once I arrived. I sat down on my bed and started to cry. "This is all my fault, now Rin hates me," I whispered to myself. I calmed down then decided to eat.