Chapter 26

「Rin's pov」
I walked back to Madison's room, in my new outfit. I decided to match a little with her, since we already have similar fashion senses. She looked up from doing her hair and smiled. "You look good," she said, turning back to the mirror. "So do you," I said coming right next to her. "Thanks," she said still focused on her hair. "We have to clean because tomorrow we are having my friend over," She said glancing at me. "Uh, yeah okay," I said still watching her finish up. Just then Yukio walked in, "Are you guys done yet?" He asked. I glanced back at Madison. "Give us five more minutes."

「my pov」
I finished quickly and shut off my lights to my room. Rin followed beside me, as we entered the main area of the dorms. "Alright we're ready, so let's go," Rin called to Yukio and Victoria. Yukio stood up and helped Victoria, as the held hands walking out the door. Rin noticed me watch them walk out, so he grabbed my hand too so I wouldn't feel left out. "Come on," he said squeezing my hand. "Uh okay.." I said as he pulled me out the door. We followed close behind Yukio and Victoria. Rin and I didn't really talk the whole way there, just occasionally squeezing each other's hands. "What do we even need to get?" Rin yelled up to Yukio. "We need groceries and Victoria wanted to go to the mall," he yelled back. Rin let out a heavy sigh. The big mall came into view and we continued walking to it. It was pretty early so there wasn't a lot of people out. We stepped inside the mall, a mixture of perfume and floor cleaner flooded my nose. "We are gonna be walking around, we will just meet you two at the dorms," Rin yelled and then pulling me the opposite way that Yukio was going. "You need to help with the groceries!" Yukio called. "I cook the food, so just buy me it," He said as he turned around. Yukio let out a sigh of defeat and fixed his glasses. "Fine, we will see you tonight.." Yukio said as he turned around with Victoria, she was waving at us. "Anything particular you want to buy here?" I said looking into stores and what was on display. "I just need a new jacket but that's it," he said looking around as well. I didn't really like shopping, I never could find anything I liked a ton. Rin and I shopped for around the same style of clothes, so that was convenient. I did find a few shirts and Rin found his jacket that he wanted. We paid for the clothes and they put them in a gray plastic bag for us. Rin was kind enough to carry it back to the dorms because we were both tired of walking around.

We didn't do a lot that day, only cleaning up the dorms. We set aside a room and bathroom for Jori and her boyfriend. They were flying in really late that night, so Rin said he would just get us fast food or something on the way when we pick them up. After cleaning the dorms it was almost time to leave. Rin and I were still wearing our matching clothes and I brushed through my hair real quick before we left. We had to borrow a car from one of our Professors so we could reach the airport. Rin just got his license but he had no car so he didn't drive a lot. Like Rin promised, he got us fast food on the way. As he drove, I controlled the stereo system and also the communication with Jori. The airport was a good hour away so Rin and I had time to talk about random topics.
"So what are we even going to do this week?" I asked, thinking of possible activities we could do. "We could uh.. give them a tour?" He said raising his eyebrows a little bit. "Well what about a theme park?" I asked, actually thinking about how fun that would be. "We could do that on our triple date with Yukio and Victoria," he said, while putting on his signal to switch lanes so he could exit. Once we got there we had to park super far out in the parking lot, we guessed it was just busy because it was Tokyo. I texted Jori and she said she was gate E34 so it wasn't that far away from where we parked. We rushed there so we wouldn't be late to pick them up. I smiled to myself remembering the morning I flew in here about 2 and a half months ago. I then broke my smile, remembering I only had 7 and a half months left. "Gate E34 now landing," A female computer voice chimed. Rin grabbed my hand and I squeezed it in between both of my hands. I then saw the red lights flashing out the window, coming from the plane.