Chapter 5

「my pov」
We drove further into the city, arriving outside a big dorm building. "This is where you will be staying!" Mephisto said while looking at the building, smiling. "Is there anyone else that lives here?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. "Yes, just 2 others so you get this part of the dorm," he said showing me the left half. "Those guys have your bags, I still need to give you a tour!" He said winking. He grabbed my wrist and I was pretty startled. "Eins, zwei, drei!" He chanted with a snap of his fingers. I was surrounded by purple smoke and then it disappeared but when it did, we were in front of another building. "Wha-!? How?!" I began yelling. He waved his hand, "I'll be showing you every important building on the campus today!" He began, kicking off the tour. The building I was in front of was the school library. He repeated the same chant in German a few more times, showing me classrooms. The insides were just as grand as the outsides, they tended to have super high ceilings and wooden floors. Round chandeliers were in a straight line on the ceilings. We even went to the cafeteria, which was a mistake because we went during lunch.
I heard a few "It's Mephisto!" And some, "It's the foreigner!" I began to feel self conscious about what they were saying and the fact my title was now "foreigner". "We can go get lunch somewhere else!" He yelled as we disappeared, yet again, in front of another class. We were almost finished, "Okay last one! This one is important! It's an additional class I offer, its called Cram School!" He said dramatically again. "You need this key to get in though, you can use it on any door and it will lead you here," he explained while showing an example. "Woah.." I said mesmerized by this magic key. He turned and smiled at me,"Lets go and take a look at this class!" He said leading me into the building. "You'd be attending in room 1106, for year ones," he said as he stopped in front of a certain door. With no hesitation he opened it, through my own curiosity I peeked in behind him. My eyes first met with the teacher who looked way too young to be teaching and then I moved to the rest of this class. There wasn't a lot of students in this class, which I liked. My eyes did land on a boy sitting in the front of the class that was sitting by a blonde, his eyes were kind of squinted at me, so I decided to squint back. He had blue eyes, the bluest eyes I ever seen and navy hair to match. "You must be Madison, the transfer student. Are you thinking about attending cram school?" the teacher interrupted. "We can still catch you up," he added. After a moment of silence I answered, "Um-yeah I'm thinking about it,"
"Well you are always welcome here," he said with a smile. "His name is Mr. Okumura," Mephisto whispered in my ear. "Thanks Mr. Okumura," I said. "Just call me Yukio, please," he said as he turned back to the board he was writing on. Mephisto raised his dark purple eyebrows at him. We turned and shut the tall door. "Are you really interested in Cram School?" He asked as we walked out of the building. "Well, yeah.." I trailed off. I remembered my grandma got possessed when I was young so I had somewhat experience with this. "Okay, just tell me or Yukio if you want to join," he said as we traveled back to an office. When we arrived he said,"This is my office, I just thought we could stop here for a quick dinner," He started pulling out microwaveable ramen cups. I just shrugged and fell into a big spinny chair that I was guessing guests used. He handed me the ramen and chopsticks and I ate quickly after skipping lunch that day. After we were finished he returned me back to the dorms. He showed me my room with my bags in it and I laid on the bed. "Thanks for the meal," I said, facing the wall. He nodded, "I'm going to come wake you up so I can show you were you will eat here," he said as he disappeared as quickly as he came. I took off my uniform and put on spare clothes. I fell back on my bed and drifted off to sleep.