Chapter 31

「my pov」
(Warning: smut at the end)
We both walked back into the dorms, Jori came up to me first, "Aye you're okay now right?" She said while looking into my eyes, she knew I hated eye contact. "Yeah let's go," I said quickly with a tiny smile and a slight squeeze of Rin's hand. "Let's go Wilson," she said with a small wave of her hand to Will. "Wilson?" Rin asked with a tiny laugh. "Yeah like the volleyball- just never mind you guys don't understand," she said with a laugh after. Rin looked at me with a raised eyebrow and I just shook my head and smiled a little. We all piled into the car that we forgot to give back to our professor the day before.
The ride to the golf course was pretty quiet, the only noise was the quiet radio playing J-pop and the slight hum of the motor. After 20 minutes we made it to the mini golf course, the sign in the front read ,"MINI GOLF COURSE" in big flashing letters. After we got our golf clubs and different colored balls, we started the course. Jori volunteered to keep score on a little slip of paper accompanied by a tiny matching pencil. Will said he would go first, since it was the first hole it was supposed to be the easiest hole, it was only just a straight hit to the hole. It was supposed to be, Will hit it too far to the left and then Jori went and hit Will's ball farther away from the hole. With a laugh she said,"Oh sorry honey," followed by a pat on his back. Then it was Rin's turn, he shot it straight into the hole giving him a hole in one. "Ha! Beat that!" He yelled turning back to me after he got his ball. I positioned my arms and swung, I followed his ball's trail, resulting in my hole in one. "Yesss," I said while I got my ball too. We then stood back to watch the other two finish the hole, Jori going first since she was closest and she got a 2. Will being so far from the hole wasn't so lucky, getting a 3. "Ah better luck next time Wilson!" She said while she hit his club with hers.
We all went to the next hole which was supposed to get a little harder. It had two curves in the track with the hole on the opposite side. Will and Jori both got a two. Rin managed to get another hole in one. "Do you practice this daily or something?" I said to him as it came time of my turn to golf. I put my red ball down and swung, my hand slipped while in mid-swing, resulting in me hitting it too hard sending the ball off the course.
"Ah..what the hell?" I said with a heavy sigh, starting to walk to my ball that landed in some bushes. "I can see you don't," Rin said with a laugh. "Why you gotta be so mean?" I asked while hitting him in the chest lightly. Will and Jori started to mock me swinging while having a fit of laughter. I got my ball and put it back on the course, restarting the hole. I got it in with two hits but I hit it out, giving me another point. We went through all the holes, at the end Jori added up all the points for us, since she was gifted with the skill of quick math. Rin got first, Jori got second, Will got third, and I unsurprisingly got last. "Better luck next time," Rin said with a little laugh. Jori was over by Will swinging her arms in front of his face while saying,"I beeaat you! I beeaat you!" Repeatedly. "I'm not really the golfer type," he said in his defense, trying to grab her hands to make her stop. He eventually did manage to get a hold of her hands and to get her to stop chanting he kissed her, still holding her hands. After they were done she whispered to him, "I still beat you," he just rolled his eyes.
"Alright let's pay now," Rin said while heading up to the cashier. It only came out to be ¥200 ( basically $30), which isn't bad for 4 people. After paying we all piled up into the car to decide what we wanted to do next. We decided we should eat since it was getting late. Rin called Yukio and told him the name of the restaurant we were going to eat at but Yukio said they already ate, so us four went to the restaurant that was down the road from the course.

After eating we got back in the car to go home from the restaurant. Once we got back we all slumped onto the couches and chairs to relax after walking around so much. We just ended up turning on the tv to pass some time. After watching it for a little bit, Will fell asleep so Jori said we should just go to sleep early because we were all tired. Rin and I agreed and I followed him to my room.
~~~~
After I closed my door he immediately pinned me against the wall, slipping his tongue into my mouth. Shocked at first I decided to go along with it. Grabbing me by my thighs, he carried me over to my bed. With him underneath we continued the session, taking no breaks in between. The heat was advancing until he took his shirt off, as we continued. During this he reached his hand up my back, unclipping my bra in one try. I paused so I could take it off, under my shirt, and throw it to the side. As we continued his hands would rub up and down on my back. His patience soon ended and he started to lift my shirt off, I helped and threw it to the side. He suddenly paused, while staring. I covered myself up quickly with my arms. "N-no I was just staring because you're.. Really beautiful," he said as he pulled my hands off myself. I then continued to undo his belt quickly. After throwing his bottoms to the side he started to pull on mine. After mine where also on the floor, we were in nothing but our underwear bottoms. After kissing I started to tug the seams of his bottoms. At the same time he was pulling at mine, we eventually both got them off. This is when he flipped me so I was on the bottom. With no warning, he started. "Shhh-iit" he breathed out.
With more movements it got easier. After things sped up I let out a moan, he had to stop me from doing that so he kissed me to muffle the sounds. We didn't want anyone to find out about what we were doing. Things started to get sloppy, as both reached our highs. After it slowed down until we both completely stopped.

It must've been a few hours we slept, I was awoken by him moving again "Hey..are you awake?" He whispered to me. "Yeah," I whispered back. "I'm not tired anymore," he said. "Yeah.. Well..Do you just wanna go watch TV then?" I offered awkwardly. He sat up first. "Sure," he said as he rubbed the back of his neck. We both flipped out of bed and redressed.