Chapter 22

「Rin's pov」
*BEEP BEEP BEEP*
I groaned as I flipped over, I looked over to see Madison, laying on my arm. "Heyy.. Wake up," I was whispering into her ear, jerking my arm up so it shook her awake. "Okay.. okay I'm up," she finally said while turning off the alarm. She sat up and rubbed her eyes, I was staring at her long enough for her to notice I was looking at her. "What?" She asked slouching over, looking down. "Nothing.." I said softly still looking up at her. "Well go get ready, we still have class," she said as she flung out of bed and started to get ready. I finally sat up and started to watch her get ready. She looked at me in the mirror, her eyes widened and she turned around. "Are you naked?!" She asked holding a brush. I looked down and saw I had no shirt on. "Oh..no I've got pants on," I said flipping out of the warm bed. She saw I was right, and continued back to her routine. I came up next to her and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek."Stop that or I'll smear my mascara," she said returning back to herself. I laughed, "okay whatever.." I said walking out of the room.

「my pov」
I was sitting on the dorm stairs, waiting for Rin to come out so we could walk to school. I was out early enough to watch the sky turn pink. I was listening to the city start to wake up until I heard the door open behind me. "Hello again," I heard Rin say as he slid his hand into mine. "Let's go," I said calmly as we walked next to each other to school. "What are we doing this weekend?" I said, still looking ahead. "Anything you want," he said back. "I don't want to go anywhere," I said after thinking. "Me too, I want to stay in the dorms," he finished. I squeezed his hand and he looked up at me, "good luck with that essay," I said. He smiled a little, "thanks, I couldn't have done it without you.." he said. I smiled as I turned to face back forwards. We started to swing our hands a little as we approached the school. More students started appearing as we neared to our first hours.
We were just outside my building as I turned around, still holding his hand, "see you at lunch in the same spot?" He asked raising his eyebrows a little. "See you at lunch." I answered back. He smiled and let go, so that I could go to class.

Lunch with Rin was all the same, except I bought my own this time. We talked about our days so far and how we wanted to go back to the dorms because we were tired. "we can sleep once we get home," I yawned. Rin nodded while yawning. Soon the bells for the next class chimed and I stood up weakly, throwing away my food. "See you soon," I said limply, almost about to fall asleep. His arms lightly wrapped around me and he swayed me back and forth. "See you soon," he finally said. He let go and walked away as I made my way to the next class.

The final hour came for Cram school. I rushed into class and Rin was already there, he was sleeping as I could tell by his head on the desk. I walked up to him and leaned over, "Hello Rin," I whispered in his ear. He slowly woke up. As he saw me, he smiled and sat up stretching. "Hell-o" he finally said. "Hang in there till class is over, we can sleep all weekend," I said, he sat up a little straighter. "Man, that sounds super nice," he smiled to himself. He didn't hang on until class was finished however, so I just took his notes for him, letting him sleep. No one bothered to wake him up, including me, so we just let him be.

After class ended I looked over at Rin, who passed out before we even started to take notes. I snapped in his ear, "Let's go home and sleep," I said softly. He slowly stood up with his eyes still partially closed. I grabbed his hand, so he could walk straight back to the dorms. He stumbled a little bit on the way, but sure enough we made it back. We limped inside and I helped him take off his shoes. "Come on, my rooms so close," I encouraged. This boosted his energy enough to just make it there by himself. Right when we walked into my room he fell onto my bed. He looked super uncomfortable in his jeans and shirt, so with no thought I undressed him. He just let out a few hums as he was stripped to his underwear. He crawled in my bed and fell asleep. I was about to pass out so before I did I shut my blinds and stripped and then followed him into my bed. I was flipped over until I felt arms around me. His arms were cold against my chest and I fell asleep after the long day.