Rain In Desert

Ch 54: Rain in desert

Ace

I look at her which disguised shock. Her whole focus is on my arm which is not even painful, she is cradling it as if it's something precious and not the bloody arm of a murderer who according to her killed her family. This... this light, the sweet air of innocence pulls me toward her. I know it's wrong but I just want that delicacy stored, preserved with time, I want her errors to be mine and mine alone, I want to be the person she thinks before going to bed, the person she prays to have a family with, the person who quite literally comes to her mind when she gets into a predicament. I want her blue eyes to become light when she smiles for me and I'm a bastard enough to admit that even though I know I'll dim her light, suck her with me to the dark hole, I will do it, I will keep her forever because I can't see her with anyone else but me.

When I came to her room I didn't come here with any thoughts, I just wanted to see her and knowing her stubbornness I guessed she would have returned back to her room, finding it empty I just waited for her to come from the library.

I was just thinking of what I would say to her once she came but then there she was standing on the door in nothing but my hoodie, my dick instantly got hard and her hair which was loosely tied in a bun which her chocolate strands framing her milky skin, she looked like an angel emerged from heaven. My logic got lost and all I wanted to do was ram her sweet little pussy with my cock until she could think about nothing but my name.

I envisioned drilling over and over into her, that missionary bullshit seemed like the best position in my dream, looking at her face while she came sweetly on my cock, her velvety hold tight on my cock, her tits would jiggle and I would bite on them and then I will lick her creamy neck and renew the hickey, I almost came with the vision of her naked like a twelve year old.

Then my lips were on her and suddenly everything was magically right, it felt like I was sucking honey and tipping my face to the cool air after sweating for the whole day. When her hands came on my chest it felt like the blue and the red have finally faded into each other to give the beautiful black of the night. When her hand skimmed to my arm the hiss had been surprising because I didn't even feel much pain, but that broke the moment. I was thankful for it because I wasn't sure if I would have been able to stop myself.

"What's with the expression?" she mumbles not meeting my eyes. I raise an eyebrow amused.

"Just admiring the beauty of my beautiful wife." A pink hue spreads on her cheeks and I bite back the smirk.

Seconds seem to pass in comfortable silence, her eyes are focused on cleaning and putting antiseptic precisely to my wound.

"So, you and Vasi huh?" she asks avoiding my eyes.

"Who?" I ask bemused. She looks at me wide disbelieving eyes.

"Vasi... the... your.... Your ex, the clothing shop's owner Vasi." She splutters.

A vague image of a woman with too big tits to be genuine and a botoxed faced comes to my mind and then it clicks.

"Ahh Vasi," I recall.

"Yeah Vasi." She says sarcastically rising up with the box. I pull her on my lap ignoring her protests.

With a huff she settles down.

"How do you know?" I ask tracing her jaw with my finger, I'm rewarded with a shiver.

"I...she... stop distracting me." she says pulling my hand away.

"She was here today.... It was hard not to find about with her... umm reaction to me I guess." She says pausing.

"Did she say anything you didn't like hearing?" I ask seriously mentally preparing to visit the place personally. Maybe I could make the girl leave Russia or the world altogether after getting her to apologize to pcholka. Maybe I should get Viktor to....