17. Seven Hells

"Mother wants me to have dayly visit with the masters" Helaena said while she embroidered small insects on a blanket for the babe. Three days ago Helaena annonced her pregnancy and the Queen has appointed masters from every corner of the world, all these visits and check ups. If the queen was just as clingy if Alyssa got pregnant, she was happy to remain child free.

Daeron chuckled at his mother "I wouldn't expect enything less from her". A chuckle escaped both Alyssa and Helaena's mounth at The comment. "She did aprove the names we chose though"

They had already decided names for the babe. "What did you decide?" Alyssa asked and layed down the cup on the table. "We haven't decided yet, it was merly a thought" Daeron replied and sat down beside Helaena.

"If we have a son, his name will be Jaeharys. And if we have a daughter, her name will be Rhaella."

"Those are perfect names, Hel." Helaena smiled at her. A nock was heard on the door "Enter!" a master entered the chamber, he was holding a tray with a cup, surely something the queen ordered Helaena to drink.

"Princess, the queen ordered me to bring this to you. It will help you with eny sick ess you might feel during your pregnancy." He put down the tray on the table and left the room.

"well i must drink this then don't I?" She jested and took the cup in her hand to smell the liquid. "She would never know if we just threw it out the window".

"She would, in some way she would" Alyssa laughed. Daeron and Helaena were so happy together and they would soon have a child. Daeron treated Helaena with respect and great love, it was heartwarming to see. The door opened and Helaena lut up as she saw Aemond enter the chamber.

"Brother! I'm so happy you're here." She stood to greer him with a hug. Aemond smiled at his older sister, his cold expression was now exchanged for a warm smile. "I heard good News, sister. I came to congratulate you."

Helaena took his hand and led him to the center. "Please stay for a while, sit with us." Aemond glanced Alyssa's way and the smile dissapeared. "I'm afraid i have things to do"

"But you always have, please just stay for a cuples of minutes" She gave him a pleading look and Aemond seemed torn between refusing and to stay. "Just for a little while" He said with a stern voice, Helaena lit up with hapiness and hugged him once more.

Alyssa stared out the window, hoping ro ignore him this entire time. But then he had to open his mounth "Where is Aegon, Princess?" Alyssa sat up straight and took her cup from the table. "My husband is busy at the moment, Prince Aemond". He just nodded and filled his cup with wine.

Helaena wanted the akward silence to end so she lifted the blanket she had been working on. "What do you think? it will be perfekt for the babe, will it not?"

Alyssa inspected the blanket with bugs embroyded on. Helaena had always been good at embroidery, more that she could say for herself. Alyssa snuck away to the gardens instead of going to class.

"It is" Alyssa and Aemond answered at the same time, the room went quiet again and Helaena stood from her seat. "I need to streach my legs, my love will you accompany me?"

Daeron too stood and took hand. "Of course, my love. We can go and see how the babe's room preparation is going. We Will be gone for a cuples of minutes"

Daeron opened the door for Helaena and closed it behind them, leaving Alyssa and Aemond alone in the chamber. Alyssa twisted the ring on her finger and exhaled.

"Are those new?" She glanced his way and realised after a while that he must be speaking of the earrings, the once given to her by Aegon on her nameday. "Yes, a gift from Aegon"