~♡𝕾𝖍𝖆𝖉𝖔𝖜 𝕮𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖊♡~

~♡Day 5 - Shadow Creature ♡~
🚧Drug Use Mentioned, Paranoia, Murder Mentioned, Grabbing, Horror, Darkness🚧

~♡♡♡~

"Why are you tripping this hard? Did you take something?" You gave your friend dagger eyes at the stupid question. They know you didn't take anything!" It's got to be what you're doing is all. Sure, this is the same library you've been in a million times over but now its closed down, dark, and most importantly off limits to the public. You guys have to break in to even get to where you are now. This wasn't even your crappy plan somehow you just got dragged into it. Go in before anyone else could and steal a few books for your personal collections before anyone could clean this place out.

And maybe that made it worse as well, the stale smell and the things around looking as if everyone dropped what they were doing and vanished into thin air. But after a murder I guess people did just drop what they were doing and run away. It's a shame what happened to the English teacher. At least this place is no longer a crime scene, you'd never agree to come if it was.

You've only been in here ten, twenty minutes make but it feels...off. Feeling eyes on you when no one is ever around or that feeling that something is looming behind you waiting to strike but when you turn as quickly as possible nothing but dark shelves full of books meets your eyes. Its creepy to say the very least.

You tried your best to push it aside, no one else felt like that and you did want some books outta here since you came all this way. You even found a collection that you loved so much! Shoving them in your tote bag you turned to yell for your friend to come look at the weird ass bookmark you found when suddenly something grabbed your shoulder and yanked you so hard you hit the ground.

"Fuck this!" It was louder than you intended but you didn't care. You didn't care as your friends called you cowardly names with annoyance. Saying you probably just caught your bag on a shelf. You hopped right back out the window you came through "I don't care man, I don't feel comfortable here. Im going home. Fuck you guys!

That might have been a mistake, you realize too late as you walk home on the dark sidewalk with only dim and spaced-out streetlights to aluminate what your phone flashlight couldn't. Turning around every once in a while, because man did you feel like something was looming over you, ready to strike you when you let your guard down. It didn't go away even after you got back home, showered, and crawled into bed. The dark room around you eating you up and spitting you out. You could almost believe it was paranoia, if not for the faint red glowing eyes in the darkest corner of your room. Unblinking, unmoving. Holding your breath, you could still hear breathing.

Something followed you home. And as the hours ticked by you got a horror chill up your spin as you realized overtime you looked away it had been moving closer to your bed.

~♡♡♡~

(600 Words)