~♡𝕾𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖊𝕾𝖍𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖗♡~

~♡Day 9 - Shapeshifter♡~
🚧🚧

~♡♡♡~

"All alone in the rain Mic? Well come on, lets get you all fixed up." You opened the door, letting the scrawny but tall yellow tabby cat you've affectionately named Mic walk into your house like he owned it. You don't know who that cat belongs to, if anyone, or where he goes most of the time. But on random nights you'll come home from work and he'll be patently waiting at your door, rain or shine.

Once inside he hopped onto the coffee table and let out a loud meow, of course that's why you named him Mic. You can't help but chuckle at his demands for affection. For a cat that doesn't stick around he sure is clingy. You picked him up and scratched his ears on the way to the bathroom to grab his own little green towel and dry him off as he purred. Next was to the kitchen to plop some tuna in his little green bowl as you microwaved your tv dinner. You have all this stuff because you tried to make him your little indoor cat but no matter what he's always gone in the mornings, returning when he feels like it. Thats ok, if he does belong to someone you wouldn't want to steal him away. Though they should really be more considerate of their poor cat, out in the rain like that.

After you both got full bellies, you changed into your pajamas and crawled into bed. Letting the little tabby crawl jump up and lay right on your chest with a soft purr.

"Night Mic, love you." 

"Meow." 

When you were out cold Mic crawled off your chest and hopped onto the floor, changing right back into your neighbor Hizashi or as you call him Mr. Yamada. He smiled as he bent down to plant a sweet kiss to your forehead and tuck you in before slipping out of your house and to his own.

~♡♡♡~

(333 Words)