~♡𝕾𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝕶𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖊𝖗♡~

~🎃Day 31 - Serial Killer🎃~
🚨Bad Storm, Getting Lost, Death, Ghost, Blood, Murder, Cannibalism If You Squint, Knife, Pain, Injuries, Darkness, Brainwashing Hinted At, Aizawa Cameo If You Squint!, Basically fucked shit!! Happy Halloween🚨

~♡♡♡~

So far it had been smooth sailing, or you guess driving. Ever since you got the acceptance letter from your dream school you've been in an excited frenzy to get things done. Shopping, packing, planning, texting. You felt you didn't really have a moment to just relax even when you were relaxing. But right now with your friend, in the car you got as a present for getting accepted, with the music blaring and your favorite iced coffees in the cup holder you did feel relaxed yet still excited. Just the perfect amount to make a road trip this long with no stops fun.

In just another few hours you'd be at your designation, after eating some prepackaged dinner you and your friend would be getting help with moving all your things into the dorm you'd probably spend the next four to six years in. It felt so surreal. Your dream major at your dream college and you were lucky enough to get a dorm with your friend. The stars had turely aliened for you it seemed. 

But over the sounds of your radio and off-key singing, you heard the crack of loud thunder that felt like it shook your car followed by a bright smack of lightening in the ever-darkening sky. Well, that kind of sucks, but you paid no mind to it as you kept going. It's just a little rain after all...Not just a little rain, a storm that became so bad you couldn't see your parent's car that was once right Infront of you, your honesty not even sure if they still are. So, at the first exit you came upon you honked and then quickly turned off. After a two minute on the exit road, you saw the lights of a building and quickly pulled into the parking lot.

Pulling up next to the gas pump of a run-down gas station you took a breath, thankful to no longer be on the highway in this kind of weather. The rain couldn't reach you under the canopy of the gas pump, so you could see a little better, the storm seemed bad like it was the start of a tropical storm. Quickly you grabbed your phone, you figured you'd let your parents know what happened. They'd turn around and your mom could drive you guys until you guys until the passed and you could take the reins again. Only for your phone to be dead as a doornail, trying to plug it end was deemed useless by the fact your charger seemed to suddenly be fucking broken when it worked just last night!

"Great, just great. Sam let me see your phone, please." She frowned "I broke it a few days ago remember? I don't have one for another few weeks."

You sighed, heavily, as you grabbed your wallet and counted to three. On three you both flung the doors open and ran from your car to the safely of the dry gas station. Once inside you noticed how, gross it looked. Dusty, upswept, and smelling of must. Like you're the first people to open that door since the early 90s. But you couldn't be as there was a black-haired man behind the desk, completely ignoring you as he read what seemed to be Dracula.

"Excuse me sir, do you guys sell phone chargers?"

"Nope. Payphones on the wall outside though ma'am." His voice came out gruff, like he hasn't spoken to another person in years. You chalked it up to the eyebags under his eyes. He looked dead tired. You wanted to sigh again but you didn't, not wanting to be rude to a poor guy who's just doing his job. "Thank you, have a nice day." You both walked out before he could look up at you, meaning you missed the fact his face looked bludgeoned in and covered in his own blood that dripped down onto his black uniform. Slowly he faced away, like dust in the wind, leaving only the copy of Dracula covered in dust and very old dry blood where he once was leaning. His corpse on the floor behind the counter nothing but a pile of bones now, dead bugs with nothing to eat anymore between them along with the clothes turning to dust piles.