~♡𝕹𝖞𝖒𝖕𝖍♡~

~♡Day 29 - Nymph♡~
🚧Fem Mic, Getting Lost in Woods, Yandere Is Naked🚧

~♡♡♡~

You're a dumbass you know, going off trail to take a leak and tripping down a hill. Now you're looking around at trees that all look the same with no way of knowing which way you rolled from a moment ago.  You sighed as things began to dawn on you. You didn't bring your flare, you're supposed to be camping all week so no one is going to come looking for you for a while, and it's supposed to fucking rain today. You really want to punch yourself. 

Ok, all you have to do is figure out which way you came. Only four directions after all. One has to lead to the hill you rolled from. North, east, south, and west; Never Eat Sour Worms. You grabbed your compass before you placed a stone right in front of your feet, that's north, and then looked around. You were heading east when you fell so you'll try west first!

♡♡♡

Maybe your idea wasn't so great after all...

You felt like you were only walking for maybe five minutes but the woods don't even look how they did from where you got lost. It was weird, it looked like a fairytale forest. Like think back to Sleeping Beauty, that's how the forest looked but with fog that seemed more like a dry ice fog. And finally, you found the reason for the fog, a small-ish pond, again fairytale colors. A misty blue and green it was so strange. It was starting to give you the heebee geebees!

You saw the water ripple and took a step back out of fear. And then, blond hair rose from the water. Soon a woman, only covered by her long blonde hair, was standing before you. Her eyes, as green as summer leaves stare into your soul.

"What are you doing here?" Her voice was like a fall breeze. You shivered before you spoke, "Im-Im lost." She tilted her head as she took your answer in. The forest was silent as if everything inside was waiting to see what she'd do or answer. Slowly she walked out of the pond, standing in front you know you realized how tall, and naked, she was.

She cupped your face, looking into your eyes like she could see through you. After a full minute she let you go "So it's true...But you've seen this place...Mhm."

"I-I can just turn around! I won't tell a soul-!" The branch of a tree wrapped around you, lifting you up and turning you upside down making you let out a scream "Now that was a lie. Bad girl. Your lucky you're too cute to turn into wolf chow...You could make a good tree spirit though."

~♡♡♡~

(500 Words)

1 Day Left