~♡𝕲𝖍𝖔𝖘𝖙♡~

~♡Day 21 - Ghost♡~
🚧Generic Cronic Illness Symptoms, Author Got Lazy Cuz shes sick and sweepy🥺🚧

~♡♡♡~

You sighed as you woke, the dull pain already ruining your day right off the back. You rolled a little and grabbed the glass of ice water that somehow managed to stay cold and full all night. When you finally managed to pull yourself out of bed you slowly went to the kitchen and found your favorite food in the microwave while trying to warm up a frozen chicken broth. Assuming you just forget about it you guessed as you quickly snagged it and went back to bed.

Curled up in your comfy blanket, with Bluey on, you tried your best to ignore the pain and nausea. And it was one hell of a time, days like this are always the worst. When the universe just seems like it's against you. You even had to call your friend and cancel the lunch you've been looking forward to. It made you wanna cry, you've been feeling so good lately too!

Hizashi hates when you're like this. He frowned behind the plague doctor mask, watching you curl into yourself and gag over the side of your bed as tears streamed down your face. Quietly he moved the trashcan under your face when you closed your eyes. He doesn't understand what plague you have, what most things around him are, or how you've survived so long with it but he has a job to do and he owes it to you as his patient to care for you as best as he can even if he doesn't understand fully.

When you spewed your guts up he refilled your ice water for you. "Don't worry Y/n, I'll always take care of you." You shivered at the coldness around you when he rubbed your back, burrowing yourself deeper into the million blankets on your bed.

~♡♡♡~

(313 Words)