~♡𝕾𝖎𝖗𝖊𝖓♡~

~♡Day 18 - Siren♡~
🚧Isolated, Blood, Trickery, Attempted Drowning, Close Incounter With Death, Kidnapping🚧

~♡♡~

You sighed as you sat at the table. Your team left ten minutes ago to make the day trip into the nearest town and back for supplies leaving you to watch pver the campe by yourself. Not that you minded much, its nice to finally be truely alone after having to share such tiny living spaces with who used to be strangers.

You grabbed a book and a blanket and sat at the communite table enjoying tea and scilence. A strange but welcoming feeling. Hours past and you got lost in the story, only pulled out by the sound of a wired noise coming from outside. You tried to ignore it but it just kept coming and eventually you had to put a book mark in your book and slip your outdoor gear on. 

After a moment of looking around you noticed something in the distance, something red. When you got closer your heart dropped as you relized it was blood. A blood trail at that, looking like something was dragged. Curiousty got the better of you and you rushed inside, grabbing a hand gun and a camera and rushed back, following the drag trail. Maybe you'd see a polor bear with a fresh catch!

The trail lead to the water, and when you found its end you frowned. One of your test subjects, a chubby merman affectiontly named Hizashi by you and the crew, was laying in the water surrounded by blood. On one hand, it would be unethical to interfier with not only mother nature but the research you've spent months working on, on the other it felt cruel to leave him there to die. While you were trying to decide he made a pained cry and you knew what you had to do, not as a researcher but as a person with a heart and consceience.

"You poor thing, dont worry ill patch you up-" When you were close enough he struck. He grabbed your shoulder with his shark like teeth and yanked you into the freezing water. You cried out at the pain and shock mix, a mistake as it gave you no time to suck in a breath as he shoved you under icy cold water. Using his hands and tail to hold you there as you thrashed about, trying to get your head above the surface as your lungs begain to burn and your body freezed. Thats when you noticed he wasn't bleeding, a trap. Fuck, you thought as you bashed your hands against him.

It was right when you vision begain to black and your hits lost their kick that he yanked you above the surface and held you to his chest, positioning your face beside his neck as you gasped out for hair.

"Mine, Mine, Mine,"

He was repeating something

"Mine,"

But you couldn't understand what with the fuzziness around your head

"Mine."

~♡♡~

(500 Words