~♡𝕸𝖔𝖙𝖍-𝖂𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖉 𝕸𝖆𝖓♡~

~♡Day 6- Moth-Winged Man♡~
🚧None🚧

~♡♡♡~

Camping was always fun for you. S'mores, pretty sights, and the peace of being alone. 

You woke up and sighed, clicking your phone on you where met with the burning bright light that made you swear. Trying again you found the time to be 1 am, always gotta piss when you're comfy. Standing you opened the tent and stepped out, only to freeze as you saw the siloet of a man standing over your still burning fire. Bending down as slow as you could you grabbed your bear mace. 

"Hey, this ain't your camp sight!" The man didn't turn to you, you flipped your flashlight on and screamed. This was no man, men didn't have wings growing out of their backs. The thing turned to you "Light" It rushed forward but you raised your hand, letting the bear mace go. After a moment you heard it scream out and rush into the woods. Good news, you no longer needed to go. Bad news, you no longer needed to go.

♡♡♡

You finished loading all your shit into your trick at 2 am. But something stopped you from speeding the hell out of those woods. The soft crying carried by the wind. You sighed, you shouldn't feel this bad. But you do.

♡♡♡

Hizashi heard the bushes moving and flinched, trying to back away when something leaned down beside him "Hey...Im sorry." 

He tried to look up but, it hurts so bad! He whimpered and your heart clinched "Here, let me help you. You knew it wouldn't fully fix everything but you washed his face with soap and cold water before rinsing his eyes out with the rest of said water. When he looked at you again you noticed he did kinda look like a man. He had long blonde hair, with pretty red eyes, and a human body. Nothing but the moth-looking wings on his back were inhuman

"Thank you." He can talk!?! He handed you something, looking down you saw it was a very pretty rock. You took it and he smiled "How do you bring the light with you?" 

"My flashlight-? You can keep it." You placed it where the rock once was and a bright smile graced his features. Slowly he held the flashlight up and giggled. He was actually quite cute about it.

"Well I need to go now-"

"Please don't go."

Your gonna regret being nice to him, you slowly begin to realize that as his grip on your arm tightens. 

~♡♡♡~

(430 Words)

This story probably seems short/bad but fun fact I have a phobia of moths! This is my hell!