Chapter 8

Sabrina woke up in the middle of the night. She was horny for some odd reason. Chase wasn't in bed beside her. She moved her arm, but felt something holding her in place. She looked and saw handcuffs.

A note lay on the bedside stand.

Don't worry. I'll be back soon. Was written in Chase's handwriting. She rolled her eyes. She flipped the note over to reveal more.

I got some for you to roll your eyes about.

"Amen." She said aloud. Her feet hit the floor and she went in search of Jacob. He wasn't there either. She fixed herself breakfast then washed dishes after.

"Mom!" Jacob came running to her. "I saw dad in action again!!!" Jacob sounded so excited. Sabrina's eyes left Jacob's and met with Chase's. Chase had a big smile on his face as he looked at her.

"I managed to have all my coworkers terminated because of how they treated inmates inside and out the prison. It turned out that many of them were just putting people in jail for no reason."

"I'm proud of you, but what about the prison and policemen? Y'all are gonna have to hire new people, right?"

"It's taken care of, sweet pea." Chase said. He saw her with the cuff still on her wrist. He smiled. Jacob was running around cheering for Chase.
Both Chase and Sabrina shook their heads at him. "Jacob told them how he was treated inside."

"Whoo hoo!" Jacob scared them.

"Mom, dad. I want to be homeschooled." There. Off my chest. Jacob looked at Sabrina and Chase.

"I had a feeling you would say that, so I'll stay here with you and your teacher in the mornings." Sabrina looked to Chase, who was in deep thought.

"We can change positions every other day." Chase said as he looked at Sabrina. Only Sabrina knew his words had double meanings. She only shook her head and rolled her eyes. "Aight, bet." Chase turned to Jacob after saying that to Sabrina.

Jacob smiled. "Yeah, dad?"

"We will let you be homeschooled. Both of us will rotate our times, so we can be here with you. Okay?"

"Thanks mom and dad!!" Jacob hugged them both.
Sabrina smiled when Jacob hugged her.

"Let's go play outside. You coming sweet pea?"

"I need to get these cuffs off first." Chase watch the attitude."

"I don't have one, Chase!" Her voice raised an octave. Chase kissed hitter mouth slowly then hungrily.

Jacob stood there amused. They are so in love. I wish to find that one day. Jacob thought as he watched, amused, yet happy.

"You better go. Our son is watching."
Chase pulled away just in time as the package arrived.

"What did you buy?" Sabrina asked as Chase tugged her softly to follow. All three of them watched in excitement as their new trampoline was being setup.

Sabrina looked at Chase. He knew how much she liked to jump on trampolines as a kid, so he bought one for them all. The this is so huge, it takes up half of the backyard.

She kissed her husband on the cheek. "Thought it would be nice for Jacob to have something to do instead of being inside all day. This can even be his break from homeschooling. And also. I know you like jumping, so this is for you too, honey."

As they're about to kiss, the delivery man asked for the signature. Cock blocker. Chase thought.
The delivery man apologized, but little did they know, he really didn't want them to kiss.
It's 5:21.The family of three head inside to watch a movie together.
..........

Later on in the night. Sabrina and Chase get their water guns prepared. Don't worry, Jacob has one too.
Sabrina is teaching him how to use it when Chase sprayed her.
"It's on, Chase!" Sabrina yelled. Chase ran because of loud she got. "You ready?" She asked Jacob.

"This is how you do it. Yours doesn't have have a trigger like ours, but you just push this button to fire. Roll out!"

"Okay, momma." Both of them hunt for Chase.

Chase gets Jacob before he realized it. It's dark and they are outside playing with water guns. Sabrina found Chase and fired. His laughter attracted Jacob, so Jacob sprayed both of them before running.

"I'm wet." Sabrina said laughing.

"Good. Just how I like you." Chase ran off to find Jacob. Sabrina sprayed Chase before he could get far. He looked back at her for a moment, but continued looking for Jacob. Jacob was hiding by the house. He closed his eyes so they wouldn't see him.

"I see him." Sabrina said with her eyes on Jacob. She sprayed him and he yelled in shock. She let Jacob find Chase.

"Over here, mom!" Jacob yelled. Sabrina ran to the location to see Jacob sitting on Chase's back. Sabrina laughed.
She quickly took a picture with the flash on then switched back to her water gun. She sprayed them both. Chase and Jacob laughed together before charging at her!
...............
Comment!

Like!