Chapter 65

December 29
Sabrina was awakened by babies giggling. The sound was so beautiful. Her eyes opened and she saw Chase standing over all of them, making silly faces.
"Mommy's awake! Let's get her boys. Chase scooped them in his arms and placed them around Sabrina. Sabrina bumped their noses before kissing them. Their little giggles are the cutest thing.
"Uh oh," Sabrina sat upright. "Get the doctor!"

Chase put Chad and Adam back where they were and ran to get the doctor. "Boys, you have siblings coming soon!"
The doctor ran inside. She sprang into action. "Inhale. Exhale. Push!" Sabrina pushed, pushed, pushed.
"Chase I'mma kill you!!!!" Sabrina screamed. Her breathing raced.
"Push!" Sabrina pushed hard three more times before the sound of a cry filled the room. The doctor gave Chase the baby.

"His name will be Shai." Sabrina said.
............
December 30

"These are the last two, momma," the doctor told her.
"Push. Push. Push. Push." By this time Sabrina was sweating. She pushed and squeezed.
"Ahhhh!" Sabrina screamed. Crying rang out in the room. "Chase, you... argh!!" Baby boy came out quietly.

"Rest for a moment." The doctor looked at Chase. "She's doing fantastic. Here you go." The doctor handed Chase the baby.
"Name?" The doctor asked.
"Cameron." Sabrina said. Chase agreed.
"You have one more baby, momma. Push when you're ready. He doesn't seem as eager to come out like the rest of them. I'll be back. Just call when he's ready to come out."
Sabrina turned to Chase. Look at all our kids so far. They are adorable!"

One hour later Sabrina was pushing again.
"Come in, baby, it's the last one." Sabrina gave him a look in the midst of her pained expression and he saw it too. No one else did, but he kept quiet for a few seconds.
"Hi Sabrina! Come on! Come on!" Chase cheered her on. He couldn't help it. She was so close.

The last push sent the baby flying right into Chase's arms. Sabrina was so raised she couldn't speak, so when the doctor asked for a name, she wrote out for her on a napkin.
"Sylas Moore." The doctor said.
"You did it." Chase kissed her cheek. "Thank you."

The doctor gave them some time alone with their babies.
"Are you still going to kill me?" Chase wanted to know.
"Yes. No sex for three years." She was kidding, but the way Chase looked at her words made her shake her head. "Look at all our little munchkins."
"I need to get your dad. He needs to be the first one in here. But I need a picture of y'all."
Sabrina hugged two of the boots in her arms while the other three laid in her stomach and legs. They all looked at the camera. The flash went off.
"Sorry!" Chase said. "I gotta turn that shit off."
The babies giggled and so did Sabrina. Chase brought Jaxon and Linda inside along with Jacob.

"Hi, little people!" Jacob said. "I'm your big brother, Jacob." The babies giggled.
Linda held Adam and Chad while Jaxon held Cameron and Sylas. Sabrina held Shai. They took pictures together. Chase held all of them including Sabrina. Jacob was in the picture with them.

The doctor took pictures for them too. Chase and Sabrina kissed in a few and they smiled together.
"Congrats to you both. The paperwork is at the front desk when she leaves in two weeks."
..................
Whoo hoo!

Would you be able to give birth back to back like that?

Comment!

Like!