Chapter 17

Jacob started homeschool late, but he did have a blast learning. Chase and Sabrina both stayed home today.

"It's this one!" Jacob shouted.

"Good job."

"I wanna try this one myself." Jacob's learning science with Ms. Fields.

"That's correct Jacob."

Sabrina and Chase are in the living room, listening. Chase grabbed Sabrina's hand "You okay?" He was concerned about his wife.

"Yeah, baby boy. "

"Was that man your real father?" Curse wanted to know.
"I don't know. Never met him before to know what he looked like."

"You want some dick?"
Sabrina turned to him and raised a eyebrow.

"There's benefits with the package!" Chase said to Sabrina.

"No thanks. Just hold me tight. There's something about being in your large arms."

"Yeah. Nothing like having a teddy bear to squeeze."

"Ya dang right!"

"I hate seeing you cry and untamed when it's not because of me. You shot your first bullet yesterday. How do you feel?"

"Either gonna be me or her."

"Lucky me! You made the perfect choice. Jacob wanted to choke her his self." This made Sabrina smile.

"What did you want to do?"

"Fuck." Sabrina got an attitude. "I'm just playing.  I'm just playing."

Sabrina straddled his thighs. "You are the best."
She kissed his lips, neck, and hand. She was about to move off him when he locked his arms under her knees. He held her in place and began kissing her mouth slowly.

"Uh, huh? I think we need to check on Jacob!" She rushed away from Chase. No body called her.

Chase chuckled. She can run, but she can't hide.

He knew why she ran off like that. She was turned on. Hell, he was too. He always enjoyed holding her. She was like a rare gem.

He decided to join them in the kitchen. It was almost time for Jacob's break. Sabrina made sandwiches for him. He then went outside to jump on his trampoline.

"How are things going?" Sabrina wanted to know.

"He's catching on really fast. With that said, we're going to continue this lesson for a couple more days and then I'll give him a test. He aces it, we move on to the next subject."

Sabrina and Chase were so happy to hear that.

"Here's his study guide. I believe in start studying early."

"Thank you!" Sabrina and Chase joined Jacob outside. They got on the trampoline with Jacob this time. They all had a great time, as usual.
Jacob is sweet.
.........
First day of Jacob's homeschooling.

Stay tuned!

Comment and......

Like!