Chapter 37

Sabrina and Chase were with her father and his wife while Jacob was in class. All of them could hear Jacob answering questions and the teacher asking them.

Jaxon was finally free from the hospital. He got the all clear from the doctor a few hours ago. Sabrina was thinking that he should stay with them, but she knew that Jaxon was with Linda and that wouldn't be fair to her. She kept her mouth shut.

"I want to be closer to Brina, honey." Chase and Sabrina's eyes connected at the same time. 'It's up to you, sweetie' Chase mouthed to her. Sabrina smiled at Chase before speaking.

"Chase and I are willing to welcome you two here. There's plenty of space here."

"Y'all gonna have kids. I see it and soon. There won't be any room for us." Jaxon said to Chase.
Chase smiled.

"There will be plenty of room for you two and our kids." He laid a hand on Sabrina's thigh, causing her to jump in fright. He leaned over to whisper in her ear "You are so beautiful."

She blushed and looked around the table. No one noticed Jacob's arrival. "I'm ready family! Oh, I have a project due soon."

"Hey, grandson." Jaxon said.
"Hey Paw Paw."
Jacob was taking a break and decided to join everyone.

"Hey bud."

"I want you two to move here with us!" Jacob hugged Jaxon and Linda. "One big family. And maybe we can get grandma Madilyn and granddaddy Butch too!"

Chase and Sabrina looked at Jacob, but both of them started to consider them too. Sabrina squeezed Chase's knee. Chase scooted downward to get Sabrina's fingers to touch his manhood, but she removed her hand. She caught on quickly.

Chase went to help Jacob fix food.
"Dad. What was mom like before me?"

"Sure was batshit crazy!" Jaxon said. He didn't care that Jacob was there. "She threatened to cut my dic-" manhood off if I didn't leave. She shot at me whenever I tried to see you, so I left her crazy ass. I always kept up with you sort of. I knew about your grades and you running away. My Sabrina."

"You have turned into a beautiful woman with a beautiful heart and family." He looked at Chase then Jacob.
"Thank you for keeping my Sabrina safe. And as for us moving in, I need to talk to the wife a bit more."
Linda looked at him.

"You want to be with your daughter, so I don't mind. She said she wanted you here with her. I'm sure you and I can handle a room together.
Jaxon's eyes lit up. He was gonna have his wife, his daughter, Jacob, and possibly grandchildren. He couldn't be more happier right now.

"I'll— no we'll go get the rest of your things from the shelter." Sabrina smiled at Linda. Linda felt warmth. She stood to go with Sabrina. Briefly, Jaxon and Chase caught each other's eyes. They each touched their wives butt. Sabrina and Linda looked at them.

"Uh huh. Linda said. "Love you!" She and Sabrina left.

Sabrina and Linda were stopped by none other than Deborah. "I know yo fat ass see me standing here. You can't see now?"

"No. I see the place in front of me. Excuse us." Sabrina tried to side step Deborah, but Deborah moved in front of her. "You can go ahead and start getting daddy's things." Sabrina told Linda. Linda was ready to fight this heifer if she touched Sabrina.
.........
Comment!

Like!