Chapter 66

Two weeks later......
Happy New Years!!!!!!!!!!

Chase was helping a limping Sabrina inside the house.
His parents were bringing the babies in.

They were having a baby shower together. Chase sent the invite to everyone and today. The boys were all sleeping. "This is your doing." Sabrina sat down. She wanted sleep, but wanted to talk to Chase even more.
"Are you hungry?" Chase asked.
"Yes, but I want snuggles!" Chase sat on the couch with her. He wrapped her in his arms. He kissed her lips. "Welcome home everyone!"

Cameron opened his eyes to look at his dad like 'I'm trying to sleep.' Then closed his eyes again. Sabrina saw it too and chuckled. "You better be quiet."
Sabrina gushed at her babies as they slept. They were all so cute and handsome, like Chase. "What do you want to eat, baby?"
"Spaghetti and meatballs. Garlic bread."
"Okay. The shower starts at five."
"Yeah," Sabrina was about to leave. "You want me to help you?"
"Nah. I love you and don't disturb them. Cameron already gave you the stink face." She went into the shower. As she washed herself, she thought about the future, her kids are here now, so she had to leave work for a while.
She couldn't believe she pushed five babies out day after day. She smiled though. It's over!

All of them were healthy and happy. She washed herself, almost falling because her foot slipped. She didn't fall thankfully, due to quick reflexes and grabbing the bar on the wall. She stepped out, dried herself, and pulled on a robe. She was still tired a little, but she had a baby shower to get to for her babies and herself.

"Are you ready, beautiful?" Chase saw her coming downstairs in comfort clothes. His hoodie, sweatpants, and tennis shoes. She skipped the makeup too.

"Yes, baby boy. Are you ready? The shower almost took me out though."
Chase kissed her lips. "I'll put the kids in the car for you." Chase took the babies outside. They were still wrapped in blankets from the hospital. "I hope we get car seats."

Adam and Chad Moore

Adam and Chad Moore

Shai Moore