Chapter 62

Chase and Sabrina smiled at each other as he penetrated her. "Mmm." Both of them moaned.
"Got damn, you tight."
Sabrina didn't wait. Moved her hips with him. She's waited long enough.
"Eager, I see."  Chase buried his head between her breast. He pushed himself in fully
.........
They each had a smile as big as Texas when they left their room. They'd had sex ten times already.
Sabrina looked around for everyone, but no one was there. "Where'd everyone go?"
"I don't know, but you were throwing that ass and I was catching that ass."
"It's not my fault you have a bomb ass cock. Anywho, I'll see you later, Mr. Moore."
"Mhm." He said. He smacked Sabrina's ass before she left. They were too tired to make breakfast, so they'd just have to go to McDonald's.

"Dad!" Chase looked up to see Jacob. "I'm hungry."
"Me too, buddy. Let's get breakfast."
"Okay." Both Chase and Jacob left.
Chase ordered the Big breakfast with bacon and pancakes and a sweet tea. Jacob wanted the Sausage McGriddle. They made it home, ate, and watched movies.

"You just nasty!" Jaxon said as he came out of the room. "Don't worry I'm gonna make you beg later."
Chase shook his head. "Good morning Jaxon."
"Good morning y'all. You and Sabrina, eh?"
Jaxon said as if he was just meeting Chase. Well, Chase did look like a new man.
"You and Linda, eh?" Chase shot back at him.
"Fuck yeah! But at least I still look the same. Your ass looks like you're radiating heat with a smile, a fucking million watt lightbulb."
Chase laughed, "I can only imagine what Sabrina looks like then." Chase looked in the kitchen because he saw movement. It was Linda.
"She's probably bouncing off the walls and ceilings." Both Chase and Jaxon laughed at that.

Sabrina was in fact jumping around. She was high-five city with a 2 million watt smile. She turned on some music, sat at her desk, and started working. She smiled the whole while. Chase, Chase, Chase. She thought.
............
Something about having sex after so long, huh?

Comment!

Like!