Chapter 1

"Chad!" His wife yelled. "Don't you have work?"
"They'll understand if I'm late. You have some things to say with your body that wasn't said last night."

"I love you honey." He bit her right nipple and received a moan. "Okay, I'll go, only if you come to a party the station is holding."

"Of course, honey." She rolled her eyes. Chad jumped on top of her and kissed her. "Go be the best Police Officer you can be somewhere else."

He's about to leave when her voice rang in his ears. "Untie me, Chase!" He looked back at her.
"I love you like this though," he smiled while untying her.

"Chase!" He was just standing over her. His lips crush onto hers as he untied her. She didn't realize he did until he's about to leave.
"I love you."

"You can put your arms down now and love you too."
My name is Chase and that was my wife, Sabrina. We've been married for four years now. It never gets old to me. I'm a Police Officer. My wife's a f fashion photographer. She doesn't like to go out, but I have to convince her strongly to do so, and every time she does, she has an amazing time.

This party is for the boss he's been top notch for 50 years now. He taught me everything I know and learned about policing the right way. I have went to school for the knowledge as well.
.......
I finally make it to work. I've been blushing the drive here. Oh, Chase. He's literally the best. He waited until I was ready to have sex. Even with four years of marriage, he waits..... sometimes.

"Hey, Sabrina." My boss comes to my desk. "What do you think about this design?"

"It's perfect for them! How long until they arrive to get it?"

"About an hour. It's their anniversary and we want it perfect for them!" My boss leaves. I sort through pictures and pieces I want to send off.

"They are going to be so happy they chose us for their pictures!"

My stomach growled. I hadn't eaten messing around with Chase.

I send him a text to bring some food for me when he goes to lunch. I smile while sitting there. "Earth to Sabrina!" I'm snapped out of my trance.

"Oh, hey. How can I help you?"

"I was told to contact you because you are the best photographer here."

"I wouldn't say all that. I do my best."

"Okay," the person takes a seat in front of me. "My company is new in town, so I'd like a photographer to take pictures for me and post them online. Here's the address. Whenever you're ready just give the number a call. Thanks."

"Wait!" I stop them. "What's the deadline?"

"Umm, October 6."

"Okay. I'll have everything done that's in my power." Great. October's right around the corner. It's practically yelling and you can hear it, but things will be done.
My team of editors will be the best photographer and crew they could imagine. We always are!

I bury myself in work documents and edits. I hear knocks on my door. "Come in!"

"Hey, honey!" Chase chirped.
"Hey baby boy!" Both of us laugh. He sat the food on the counter then paced to her. "What's wrong?"

"I need to kiss you." He said as he kissed her lips.
Both of them pulled away breathless. "Now, let us eat."

"Sure." They both ate in a comfortable silence until Chase's radio got a message.

"Uh oh. I'm sorry, babe. I gotta go. I'll eat you later!" I watched as he basically ran out of my office. I got up to look out the window. There Chase goes. Running. I watch him pull away then get back to work. I'm full.

I should be able to concentrate better.

"Was that hubby leaving?" One of my coworkers asked.

"Yep."

"Damn, I'm tryna get like you."

"Uh huh. Will you pass me those folders right there?"

I sort through the folders to find the picture I need. I'm making a flyer for this organization that asked me personally to do it.

"Hey, man. How's the wife?" One of my friends from high school asked.

"She's great. Married four years and counting. I can't complain."

"What you doing here?"

"Got an emergency call."

"Alright man. I'll catch you later."

"Uh huh." I get inside the building to see what all the commotion was about. It's a teenager being charged for shooting. These young people today.

I just shake my head and pray for them. The sad thing about it is that the boy is thirteen!

Maybe I could shoe him a better life.

"Here's who we've been waiting for." One of my coworkers pulled me in. He gave me the run down of the situation.

"Hey, he's been on the streets since 10."

"How bad is the damage he's caused."

"It's bad, Officer Chase."

"Maybe my wife—"

"Huh?" All eyes turned to me. "Continue Chase."

"I'll have to talk to the wife first. But let me speak to him."

Everyone clears the way for me. I crouch in front of the boy. He's got a nasty gash on his face with an attitude. "Listen to me."

"Man, shut the fuck up! I don't want to hear shit you gotta say, white boy!"

"Lock him up then, fellas."

"Hey, man."

"It's Mr. Moore."

"Mr. Moore. I'm sorry. Were you going to help me out of here?"

"Was I?"
............
Comment!

Like!