Chapter 45

Sabrina and family were still sitting around at 12 in the morning. Her cousins hugged her and gave her their numbers. Her uncles and aunts did the same. She still had to clean up.

Chase nudged her playfully. She kissed his cheek. "I might bend over for you later."

"Ain't no might," Chase eyed her. "You gonna do something to me. Got it?"

"Yes sir."
"Y'all nasty heifers." Jaxon said as he walked by.
Sabrina smiled. "Get a room." Chase dropped his head.

Jacob and the rest of the kids were asleep in his room.

"What do you want for Christmas?" Sariah asked.
"I just want that man naked. And healthy children when they come " Sabrina said.
"Hello. I'm right here!" Chase said.
Sariah and Sabrina giggled at Chase.

"Let's go Christmas shopping together." Sariah said. She was talking to Chase too, but he was too busy kissing Sabrina's neck. Sariah stood there, happy that her little sister had someone. More importantly, she had someone that truly loved her. Sariah wanted that. Love. A husband.
"We would love to go Christmas shopping, Sariah.
Sariah looked at both of them.

"What do you want for Christmas, Sariah?" Chase asked.
"I need a new car." Sariah said.
Sabrina ran to the bathroom.
"I want to thank you, Chase. My sister has you to lean on."
"I lean on her. She's the best."
"Where will things go from here with you two?"
"Wherever she wants it to. I hope we could be the best of sisters one day."

Sariah and Chase went to check on her. Sabrina was lying sideways on the floor. She was in pain from all the throwing up. She wasn't sure if she could keep doing the same thing over and over again.
Chase, and Sariah helped her up. They took her to the bedroom and laid her on the bed. "Today was a bit much for you, sweet pea. Rest, I'll be back soon." Chase closed the door to the room.

He and Sariah started putting the Christmas tree together.
"Good to see you ain't hunching on my daughter." Jaxon sat beside Chase.
"If she wasn't sick, I'd be."
"Chill." Jaxon turned his nose up at Chase. Chase laughed.
Sariah looked between them and shook her head.
"And you need some dick." Jaxon looked at Sariah. Chase dropped his head before laughing.

"I need some pussy too. Linda is asleep." This time Chase and Sariah laughed.
They worked hard on the tree. It took them three hours.
............
Comment!

Like!