Chapter 36

Sabrina felt something between her legs and jumped up, but Chase was quick to soothe her mind by slowly easing her body down. "Relax. It's me. I needed dessert before starting the day."

Sabrina found her body and mind relaxing as she lay back. "Chase. I love you."
"You do." He slipped a finger inside. "Now, gimme that pussy, Sabrina."
Sabrina's legs started shaking, but Chase held her in place. "Mmh." His voice vibrated against her.
"Wrap them around my neck."

Chase's tongue flickered in her clit fast and hard.
"Oh, shit!" Chase only smiled at her. "If you don't shut up we gonna have to stop or tape your mouth." Sabrina's eyes widened. Does he know who he's talking to? She thought.

"You nasty." Chase caught on when he didn't get a response. That's what her ass wanted to happen. "Behave." He watched as she started meeting his finger and tongue.

"Wider." He commanded. Sabrina's thighs instantly spread. "Perfect view." Chase stopped licking her. Instead, he started stroking her inner lips with his finger lightly. He watched her body twist and turn, but he couldn't give in just yet.

"Why you doing me like this?" She moaned.
"I need to be gentle with you. You will damn near self-combust." His eyes met hers. "So since you were going to do it anyway, why not let me finish this sweet body off?"

Chase started fingering her harder and faster. Her body bulked up and down. Her back arched. She moaned and was reaching for something, anything to grab onto.

"Grab me baby."
Chase fingered hers until he lined himself up properly. Then... he slid inside her, rough and fast. Sabrina screamed. Her nails dug into his skin. She was trying to grip his body, but he was wet from sweat.

He stroked her insides rough but slowly. Sabrina fell in love with him even more. Even though they'd had sex many times before Chase always found the simple, but new things about her body.
She wouldn't want anyone else to get what he's given to her. Fuck.

Chase looked at her face to see rears. Don't you fucking stop. Sabrina's eyes said when they met his. His eyes were filled with concern, compassion, and love. Always, when he'd look at her.
Sabrina screamed loudly, unable to hold it in. "Mmm. Take it." Chase said as he roughly moved her body up and down on his. "It will forever be yours, my Queen." He proceeded to bite her right nipple before moving to the left one.

"Adam!" This is Chase's middle name.
"Yeah, baby. Feel it....." Chase couldn't finish his sentence because Sabrina's pussy tightened as soon as he went deeper. She wouldn't let him go literally. She was tightly wrapped around him. Her legs too.

Chase had no choice. He moved fast, deep, and couldn't stop. Until.... There was a 'Pop'. Sabrina smiled sated. "All mine." She said, she knew what happened, but with a husband like Chase, she would love to give him babies. She was content with kids now.

"Sabrina. I love you." I'll have your appointment set tomorrow. Okay." Chase removed himself from her, reluctantly then laid beside her. "

"I love you." Sabrina smiled at him. "You are beautiful." Tears began to flow from her eyes. Chase started crying too.
There they were, crying together after making love.
.........
Chase was now at work,dapping his coworkers. Sabrina was smiling uncontrollably as she talked to her colleagues and her clients.

"Damn!" Sabrina heard her coworkers say. She just smiled anyway. They wouldn't understand.

"Flowers for Sabrina!" She heard someone say. She excited her office to greet the delivery man. She felt his eyes travel the length of his body. "You could never give me what my husband gives me." She whispered in the guy's ear. He hurriedly left the building.

Sabrina set the flowers on her desk then texted Chase.

Officer D: thank me later. You ass has me dapping these people. I don't even like half of them!
Sabrina: same! Now, I love you. Be the best officer!
Officer D: aight. Love you too.
.........
Aww, Chase and Sabrina...

Comment!

Like!