Chapter 31

Chase and Sabrina was helping Jacob with his homework when a knock came on the door. "I got it."  Sabrina said then went to the door. She opened it. It was Chase's mom, dad, and brother.

"Hey guys." Sabrina said and let them in. Chase's parents were the first to hug her. They were aware of her father's and mother now, so they all came to be with her. "Want some coffee?"

"Yeah. Thanks."  They all said. Sabrina went into the kitchen to start the coffee machine. Jacob stopped her.

"Mom, I need help." Chase was right beside him. "Dad can't figure it out, either."
"Okay. I'll help y'all when I take this coffee to his parents and brother."
"Help this cock." Sabrina heard Chase, but ignored him.

She took the cups of coffee to her in-laws then returned to the kitchen. Chase sniffed her and licked his lips. She pretended not to notice. She ignored him until his nose was in her crotch. She walked to the other side of Jacob and sat down. Chase chuckled.
"I'll get you some hours later." He muttered. He watch his wife as she focused on Jacob. He left them to each other while he went to talk to his family.

"Hey." He said. His deep voice scaring his mother.

"No wonder why she loves you," his brother said. "It's your voice. Women love men with deep voices." Chase shook his head. "She's pretty awesome herself."

"What's up mom and dad?" Chase turned to his parents. "Need some money?" He asked.
"No, son. We're good. We're going on vacation after leaving here and wanted to tell you." His dad gave him a look. Chase knew what that look meant and so did his brother.

Butch was always flirting with his wife and both Chase and Victor knew what their dad was going away to do. Their mom thought it was just a vacation. Butch, Chase, and Victor knew it wasn't just going to be that simple, but let her think it was.

"Y'all might have a sibling." Butch said.
"The fuck?" Their mom said. "Don't be filling their heads up with shit, Butch."
Sabrina and Jacob had returned by the time his mom said anything. Sabrina was giggling while Jacob looked lost.

Chase hugged his mom. "Don't listen to him mom."
"Ya think? If it were up to him, it'd be twenty of y'all asses."
"Damn skippy!" Butch said. "You ready, Madilyn?"
"I'll see you later. I love you. Sabrina, thanks."

"Why is she thanking you?" Chase asked, confused.
"For putting up with you and getting you out her house." Sabrina said. "I love you."

"I love you too." Jacob had completed his final worksheet. He wanted a snack, but couldn't reach the cabinet.

"Mom!" He yelled. "I need your help!" Sabrina was about to kiss Chase, but quickly maneuvered around him to get to Jacob.

Chase turned on the Tv. Sabrina's mother was on the news. He turned the Tv up. She was not dead after all. Damn.

"Sabrina!" He yelled. "Come look at this shit!"
Sabrina ran into the living room. She fixed her eyes in the television. Her whole mood changed and she sat in Chase's lap. With her head in her hands, she began sobbing.

Her mother was showing pictures of Sabrina naked as a child. The men that her mother had done the unspeakable. They took pictures of her. She didn't notice anything or anyone.

Chase held her to him. "Why is she still alive?" He heard her ask with venom in her voice. She should be happy that her mother was alive.

"I thought that crazy one was dead." They heard. Chase and Sabrina looked up to see Jacob staring at the tv. "Hey mom, it's you!" Sabrina looked at the tv.

"Yes, her mother is shaming her," the reporter said, "Her name Airwrecka not Sabrina folks! Oh and your mother wants you to know that she's coming for you! Wherever you are Airwrecka!!"

"Oh and tell that batard of a father I'm coming after him too!" Her mom yelled at the camera. Chase turned the tv off before it made Sabrina feel worse.

"Crazy ass." Chase murmured. Sabrina was now lying on his chest in tears. He rubbed her back and hair. Jacob hugged her tightly.
"She's gotta get through us to get to you, mom. And what about grandpa?"

"Huh?" She looked at Jacob. "Oh! He's-"
The doorbell rang. Chase kissed his wife and answered the door. It was Jaxon. He's here!

Jaxon nodded to Chase and Jacob before striding to his daughter. Sabrina felt arms wrap around her. She could tell they weren't Chase's arms, but felt comfort nonetheless. "It's gonna be okay."
The sound of Jaxon's voice scared her because it was supposed to be in the hospital.

Jaxon tilted his daughter's head to him. Recognition immediately followed. "You're supposed to...."

"I'm fine. Some pain, but I'm fine. I told the doctors I needed to be with my daughter. I saw the news. I'm aware of what happened. Dang, her ass is crazy."

Sabrina hugged Jaxon tightly and let everything out. Tears, frustration, anguish. Chase and Jacob watched the two console each other. "You thought she was dead, I thought so too. I wanted her dead just as much as you, so you can continue with your happy life." Damn.

"We're gonna be fine. You've got Linda, Chase and his family, me, and little dude. She's gotta get through all that to get to you physically. Don't let her worry you. You've got true family that love you. Hell one person that loves you more than anything and I'm sure he ain't letting her crazy ass get one feet of you, babygirl."

Chase and Jacob hugged Jaxon while he hugged Sabrina. " get your thigh off my ass, bro." Jaxon said. Chase stood back.

"Sorry." Jaxon then hugged Chase. "I'm going back to the hospital where the wife is. See you later Sabrina."

"See you later, dad. Be safe!" Sabrina felt a whole lot better after that. Jacob turned in early. Just Sabrina and Chase.

Sabrina started kissing on Chase. Shedded her clothes. "Now." She said into his ear. He was about to go to the bedroom, but she wanted it now.

"Fuck." She sank onto him. She rode until she semi-screamed and fell asleep in Chase's arms. He was happy to be off service. Carrying her to their room, Chase checked on Jacob. He was actually reading.

He made a mental note to check on him after putting Sabrina in bed and showering. When he'd gotten out the shower, he dried himself, put clothes on, and went to check on Jacob. Jacob was still reading when he entered the room.

"Is mom okay?" He asked, not looking up from his book.

"She is now." Chase hugged Jacob. "You really love us."

"Yes." Jacob assured. "You guys are sweet. And love me!" Jacob booped Chase's nose.
"Good night." Chase left out the room. Sabrina was sitting up in bed naked. This caused Chase to get hard, but he didn't act on it. His wife needed him.

"You okay?" He slowly approached Sabrina.
She had tears in her eyes. "Thank you." She said posting the bed beside her. He was confused.

"Why are you thanking me, Waterfall?"
"For the sex, of course. I've reset after my nap."

"Tears of joy this time, babe." Chase laid in bed.
"For you, I will." She mounted and she rode him. Then he rode her until there was no trace of sadness or tears.
"You are perfect." He whispered in her ear as they climaxed together. Bittersweet.
......
Comment!

Like!