Chapter 10

Sabrina wakes to her phone ringing. It is two o'clock in the morning. She doesn't recognize the number, so she laid down again. Chase stirred. Her phone rang again and again.

Chase reached around her to answer the phone. "Hello?" Damn, he sounds so sexy when he wakes up. Sabrina thought.

All of a sudden, she felt as though whatever the other person was saying wasn't good. She laid there, waiting. Chase finally hung up the phone then turned to her.

"Your mother is looking for you." Chase said. Her body completely froze. She has never gotten along with her mother.

She looked at Chase, "that is not good, baby boy."

"Why?" Her body shook with fear. "Hey, hey. It's okay. I didn't say she was here." That statement made her cry.

"Sweet pea, what's wrong with?" He didn't know why the women fell out with each other. He only knew that his wife never talked about her family at all.

"We gotta protect Jacob."

What happened?"
Sabrina started pacing the room. All Chase thought as he watched her is 'I wanna fuck.'

"Now is not the time for that Chase."
"Sorry! You look so sexy though!" Sabrina stopped to look at him. "Really? I'm trying to plan an escape and you thinking about sex."

"Yeah, you won't tell me what's wrong. Help me out here."

"Deborah. That's her name." She said it so coldly that Chase shivered. "She used to hand me to strangers."

Chase had no words, but he was listening though.

"She would always abuse me when I tried to stand up to her and her bullying friends. Even laughed in my face about shit I told her was going on with me.

"Oh sweet pea..."

"I never talk about her because..." they both hear banging on the door. Chase answers it.
He sees a well dressed woman with a niche for green standing there. Her hair was even green!

"Airwrecka!"

Excuse me, who?" Chest was confused as hell.

"The name is Sabrina." Sabrina spoke. Chase didn't have to look at her to know she was pissed.

"Mom dad, what's going on?" Jacob woke up.

The woman's eyes widened. "You really are a whore!"
"Say it again, Deborah!"
"Whore!"

Sabrina lunged for Deborah, but Chase's voice stopped her. "Sabrina." He said calmly. Jacob just say there, not knowing what to do.

"You think you better than me now, huh?" Deborah asked after she slapped Sabrina.

Chase didn't even see it coming.

"Ma'am I need you to leave."
Jacob helped Sabrina to her feet and onto the couch.

"Fuck you! Who the hell are you supposed to be? Her boyfriend. She'll never have one of those. Not one who can truly-"

"Shut up!" Sabrina yelled.

"Those men are the only ones who love your miserable ass!"

"I am her husband!" Chase couldn't hold it any longer. "I suggest you leave now." Chase was holding Sabina up with his body weight. She hadn't fully recovered from the slap.

"Oh! You rich? What'd she have to do to get you?"

"Do not touch my husband," Sabrina warned.  "Do not— move Chase." Sabrina charged and grabbed Deborah by the neck.

Jacob had called the cops. This woman is insane! He thought. The police finally came.

To them, the woman looked deranged and like she belonged in an asylum.
"You bitch!" Deborah yelled as she was dragged away.

Sabrina stayed inside numb and fearful for her family. Only she knew what power her mother had.

Chase watched her from the front door for a while. She didn't know either. Jacob's voice broke the silence. "Mom?" Sabrina collapsed in tears. Jacob and Chase ran to her to catch her.

"I am sorry. I will explain later." She said unusually quiet. She went to the bedroom, grabbed a blanket and pillow. She was going to sleep on the couch.

"What are you doing?" Chase asked. Sabrina had completely forgotten about them. "I'm sleeping here."

"I want you to sleep with me, in our room." Jacob was learning what love was just by watching them together all the time. He'd just sit and observe them when they didn't know.

"Come on, Jacob." Chase and Jacob went to bed.

Sabrina stayed up and cried all night. She had to tell them the truth, regardless.
.........
Sabrina or shall I say Airwrecka.......

Comment!

Like!