Chapter 46

Should this book be longer?
Wondering....

Chase, Sabrina, and Jacob were all decorating for Christmas. Jaxon is in his room with his wife.

"Jaxon, leave me alone!" Linda screamed loud enough for everyone to hear.
"Give me some booty and I'm leave you alone."
Chase and Sabrina smiled at each other.

Linda stuck her ass out to Jaxon. All Jaxon did was smack it. "Now, come on. We need to help decorate. "Don't make me bite you."

"Kiss my ass!" Linda ran to their bathroom. Jaxon stood there smiling. He walked to the door and was about to open it, but didn't. He just there.

Linda was hoping he'd open the door and come in, but to her dismay, he did neither. He was away from the door.
Jaxon went downstairs to see Jacob, Chase, and Sabrina singing and decorating together. Jaxon stood there watching with a smile. This is my family. He thought.

Linda finally came out of the room. She went downstairs to see everything that was happening. She saw Jaxon. She saw Chase singing, Jacob helping Sabrina, and she saw a happy family.

She stood beside Jaxon to watch.
"Y'all do know we could use some help." Sabrina said to them.

Chase looked up. "Good morning y'all."
"Hey, Paw-Paw and granny!" Jacob said.

Linda and Jaxon smiled at them. "Hi."
All of them went to work decorating and singing. Chase Sabrina snuck in a few kisses here and there. Jaxon and Linda did too.

Three hours later, everything was done.

Now, they sat at the table with each other for brunch.
"I am being promoted!" Sabrina announced.
Chase looked at her. "You been holding out on me? It's cool. I'mma hold that pussy tonight and you ain't getting it back."
"Be nice." Sabrina whispered to him.

Chase laughed. "I'll see."

After brunch, Linda and Jaxon went to the store.
Jacob went to his room. Sabrina and Chase were cleaning the kitchen.
"A promotion, eh?" Chase looked at her with an eyebrow arched.
"Yes. It'll help with taking care of the new additions we're having as well."
"Why won't you let me spoil you? You can stay home."
"That's why you married me. I didn't want to be sitting around, doing nothing, I wanted to work,remember?"

"Other women would love to mooch off me."

"Well, I ain't other women, I'm your wife. And I want to work, honey."
......
Something short

Comment!

Like!