Chapter 19

Chase and Sabrina woke up when they heard a knock on their door. "Mom, dad. Wake up!" They heard Jacob's voice.

Jacob couldn't sleep for some reason, so he just sat in his room, reading until now. It's still pretty early. Chase opened the door and smiled at him.

Does he ever skip a day? Jacob thought as he looked his dad over. Chase had a pair of jeans on with a button-down shirt. Mom appeared in a d dress and shoes.

Both of them look amazing. "Hey Jacob."

"Hey y'all. Let's go. I need to study."
Sabrina and Chase were glad that Jacob was taking his homeschooling serious. Sees followed him to the kitchen. Sabrina got started on breakfast as Chase sat next to Jacob to help him study.

Before they knew it, it was time for Jacob to start his class. "Mom!" Jacob called as soon as his teacher arrived. Sabrina looked at him. She had been cleaning up. "I love you."

"I love you too, Jacob."

"Hey Ms. Fields."

"Hey."

Sabrina left them to work. She had 21 days to finish the project at work completely. She found Chase in his study. Going over some purchases for his business. Sure stuff there smiling like a goof. She's so lucky.

"Just gonna stand there and stare at me, or are you coming to sit in my lap?" He asked because he felt her presence.

"How'd you know it was me?" Sabrina asked."

"Your pussy heat." He said. "I can feel it. And if we ain't have company, my face would be right there." Sabrina was scared to sit next to him now.

"Don't be scared now." Chase spoke. "You can relax, sweet pea. I'm not gonna do anything to you. Besides, how's that project going?"

"It's almost complete. I need to get approval from the couple. Then bam! Another one done!"

"You wanna go to work?" Sabrina bit her lip.

"Yes." How did he know.

"Go ahead. I'll be here with Jacob. I love you." Sabrina kissed him. He groaned into her mouth. "You better get going." He pulled her in his lap for a hug.

"See you later, Officer Moore."

"Have a great day, sweet pea."
...........
Sabrina arrived at work to see everything still in her office as she left it. Sure smiled. The project needed some tweaking, so that's what she did. Sure out her own touch to it and was done within a hour. I told them it'd be ready by the day of.

She gave the couple a call. Sabrina waited in her office, snacking on some peanut butter crackers. The ones in a circle. She couldn't stand the orange ones. What could she say? She loved simple things.

Except, her husband. She loved everything about him. Jacob's still coming around, but she loved him too.

The couple came and was immediately overcome with happiness. They could see their pictures from her door.

"Sabrina." Sabrina had crumbs on her mouth and everything! She got herself together though. "Hey!"

"Hi!"

"That's us?"

"Yeah. Come on. I'll tell you about it." Sabrina told them how she came up with the concept of the design and how she put their pictures together.

The couple were so happy with her work that they gave her $200 just for doing it. "Thank you. I will refer everyone to you." The wife said.

"Thanks. It's what I do."

"No. This is more than what you do." The husband was about to cry himself. The couple left with their photos. Sabrina sat down and closed her eyes.

"Hey, um Sabrina..." it was the coworker who took her things. "I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for taking your kindness for granted. I should have asked instead of taking your stuff."

Sabrina was shocked. The coworker never apologized for anything or to anyone. She wondered who was behind this. Chase? Probably.

When she opened her eyes she only saw the coworker. No Chase looming over her. Sabrina smiled at the coworker. "I forgive you. All you have to do is ask all the time."

"I got you. Thanks. Could we be friends now?"

"Sure.."
They hugged each other before the coworker left.

"Hey sweet pea. She giving you trouble? I can arrest her?"

"Will you calm your tall ass down. She came to apologize for taking my stuff. That's all."

"Tall, eh?" He blushed at her.

"Aww, my big baby is blushing."

"I'm a man." He protested.

"Yeah. A man that's my big baby."

"Yes ma'am." He gave up trying to win, although she was right.
"The couple loved their photos!!!!" She jumped in his arms. He caught her, although it surprised him.

"I'm proud of you, honey. Have you heard from your mom?"

"No. And I don't plan to."
...........
Comment!

Like!