Chapter 44

Sabrina was up early throwing up. It was four in the morning. She thought she'd get started on dessert since she was up. She had a taste for cheesecake, lemon merengue pie, chocolate chip cookies, and her husband.

She got started with the chocolate chip cookies.

"Thought I heard somebody down here." Chase was wrapped in a towel.
"Hi."
"Babe."
"I'm making desserts. I was up puking, so why not do something. Ya know?"
"Please rest. Gonna have my kids non stop."
"I love you Mr. Moore."
"Yea. Now, go and rest unless you want a reason to be awake."

Chase watched Sabrina as she walked away. He picked up where she left off. Sabrina had to run to the bathroom as soon as she got to the room to throw up. Chase could hear her from the kitchen.

He finished the food a hour before daylight. He went to the room to see Sabrina lying on his side of the bed. He jumped in bed and on top of her.
He smiled at her beautiful face. She'd be so proud of me!
Sabrina woke up and smiled when she realized who was on top of her. Chase was so fucking sexy in the morning. He didn't notice she'd woke up. Her eyes traveled the length of his body.
"Happy Thanksgiving,Sweet Pea." Sabrina heard him say.
"I'm proud of you." She said. Chase wrapped his arms around her. "You did everything yourself."

Three hours later....

Sabrina, Chase, Jaxon, Jacob, Linda, Victor, Madilyn, and Butch were all sitting around the table. Everyone was happy and smiling.

Chase held Sabrina's hand tightly.
"I have something for you."
"What is it?"
After everyone ate, it was time to chill and relax.
Chase knelt in front of Sabrina.
He sniffed her in the way down. She heard him then laughed.
Chase placed an anklet around her ankle then stood. He then placed a necklace around her neck.
Both gifts read 'Mrs. Moore'. Sabrina smiled at him happily. "Thank you!"
Jacob was being chased by both sets of grandparents.
Victor was sitting down eating cookies. Sabrina and Chase snuck up the stairs.
....
They were now getting dressed. Sabrina ran to puke again. They left the room.
"We have an announcement to make. Chase said.
Everyone listened and stopped what they were doing.
"Sabrina and I are expecting a child!" The whole house erupted into cheers and applause for them.

"About fucking time!" Jaxon, Linda, Madilyn, and Butch said at the same time.

"I have another surprise for you."
"Chase..." He kissed her lips.
"Come on in guys!"
People started coming into the house from the front door.

They all stood in front of Sabrina in a line.
It was twenty of them too!
"As a last Thanksgiving present from me, go ahead."

Stacey: Sabrina's oldest cousin on her mom side
Tracey: Stacey's sister
Mario: Sabrina's male cousin
Buck: Sabrina's uncle
Charlie: Sabrina's aunt, Bucks wife
Imani: Sabrina's female cousin
David: Sabrina's cousin
Charles: Sabrina's uncle
India: Sabrina's aunt
Jake: Sabrina's cousin
Jackie: Jake's twin sister
Pablo: Charlie and Buck's son
Marco: Mario's brother
Princess: Jackie's daughter
Prince: Princess's brother, Jackie's son
Herman: Jackie's husband
Stewart: Charlie's and Buck's son
Byron: Stewart's brother
Destiny: Byron's daughter
Destin: Destiny's little brother

By the time everyone introduced themselves, Sabrina was crying. Chase held her hand and listened as well.
"Everyone, this is my husband. Chase Moore. This is Jacob. Thank you for coming all the way here to visit me. I had no idea my mom had such a huge family." Sabrina wiped a stray tear.

"Aww. Get her!" Destiny yelled.
Everyone charged. Chase had to move. They all hugged Sabrina and Chase. Chase's family mingled with Sabrina's.
Sabrina saw Jacob, Destin, Destiny, Prince, and Princess running around.

"Chase and I are expecting!" Sabrina announced again. The whole house erupted into applause and congratulations. Chase grabbed Sabrina by her waist and pulled her in for a kiss.
"Thank you, Mr. Moore."
"Don't thank me yet."
"Why not?" Sabrina asked. Chase walked away from her with a devious grin. She was at a loss. What's else could he be hiding.

Chase recently got into contact with Sabrina's big sister. She was adopted while Sabrina was with their mom, unfortunately. Her name was Sariah.

Chase opened the door. A beautiful female stood there. She rushed forward to Sabrina.
Chase stood by Sabrina again to hold her hand, but she ran to the bathroom.
Sariah looked confused. Chase nodded in the direction Sabrina went.

Sariah heard Sabrina throwing up. She went in that direction and found her sister over the toilet bowl.
"Everything alright? Am I that bad?" Sariah asked? Sabrina looked up at her. "I'm pregnant."

"Congratulations, little sister!"
Sabrina's head popped to look at Sariah. "Sister?"
"Yes. I'm your big sister! I finally know you're alright. It's like a sane mom thing. I was adopted, but she decided to keep you. I don't know why. How is our mom?"

"Dead. She tried to come here and ruin my life and my family. She's dead."
"Good. She told me you were dead, but I'm so happy you kept pushing forward little sis."
"Wow."
"Your husband is amazing too." Sabrina threw up in the toilet. "Airwrecka." That one name made it all the more clear that she was her sister.

"Happy Thanksgiving." They said at the same time. "That woman was psychotic."
"Yeah. Sabrina stood. She readied herself to go downstairs again.
She and Sariah excited the bathroom. Chase rushed to them. "I'm fine." He kissed Sabrina.
Sabrina hugged him. "Thank you."
............
Sabrina finally met her family! Chase did it!

Comment!

Like!