Chapter 34

Sabrina and her father spent the day together. As much as she wanted to stay with him, she needed sex. Only one person could give that to her, so she decided to give her dad a break. He and Ms. Linda had things to discuss, possibly.

"I know why she leaving!" Her dad said. "She got a dick appointment with her husband!" Linda looked at her then back at Jaxon. She ain't blame Sabrina one bit.

Her dad smirked. "You just like yo daddy." Sabrina hugged them both and said she'd be back soon.

"We know that that your week means a whole two weeks or freaking eight days." Her father said. She was determined to have this sexual quench satisfied before she got home.

Sabrina marched into Chase's office and kissed him. She didn't notice that he had been conducting business. She didn't care.

She unbuttoned his shirt. "Okay. We'll continue this tomorrow. Bright and early." Chase hissed as he felt Sabrina's hand grip him through his pants pocket.

After they left, Chase forced Sabrina onto a wall where he pinned her hands above her head while kissing her. Chase had his office remodeled just for this reason.

"Take it out." He demanded. As Sabrina did that, Chase was working on her bra and panties. Wasn't long before both of them were naked. Lean back on your desk." Sabrina commanded.
Chase complied then he saw his wife line her ass up with his head.

"Fuck! You gotta big, text ass." Sabrina sank into him with a sigh. She rode him as he smacked her ass. Then it was his turn. Sabrina didn't know that he was going to come to her job and seek her out either. Just for this occasion. She beat him to it, though.

She was about the kneel in front of him, but he picked her up, flipped her upside down and they both feasted. Once they had been satisfied, Chase stood her upright, but...

He immediately sat her on him. Sabrina rode him cowgirl style. Slow. Fast. Rough. Wild. They were cursing and saying each other's names lowly.
His lips wrapped around each nipple . He sucked, bit, and twirled his tongue around each one before pulling as much of each breast into his mouth.

Sabrina moaned and pulled his head closer. She was sucking him when he got a visitor. Good thing he could shield her easily. Good.
.........
Comment!

Like!