Sneak

Shortest one so far ajsjdjdjdj- but I like it, short and sweet, I really don't have it in me for anything long these days ahdhdhdj-

So characters are Violet Leader and Tulip, the Violet OC I made for the Christmas prompts last

I'd say this could be very plausible after the RQA events conclude, as we don't know what happens after, nor what happens in the kingdoms so:3
------

Somewhere in the flower field surrounding the Violet Kingdom, a little Violet Steve was sneaking through the flowers. Today they were being babysat by the Violet Leader himself, who thought it would be fun to play a little hide and seek. Spoiler alert, it's difficult when the person you are seeking for is a child, and who also blends I'm with the surrounding environment, especially with the flowers.

Tulip, the young Violet Steve in question, would peek up from the flowers every once in a while, and would giggle whenever he noticed the Violet Leader searching for him. Whenever he saw him begin to turn in his direction, he'd duck back down, stifling his giggling as he snuck around some more. Tulip was the best at hide and seek! He'd always won against the other kids, sometimes that would freak out his parents because he'd just be so good at it.

As he continued to sneak around, an idea crossed his mind. He could jump out at the Leader!! A cheeky little grin crossed his face as he snuck closer to him, hearing gentle calls, "Oh Tuuuulip, I'm gonna find you!" And when the Violet Leader was finally looking in his direction, he jumped out from the flowers, "Boo!!" Tulip exclaimed, immediately going into a fit of giggles.

Violet jumped slightly, before a warm smile crossed his face, a gentle chuckle leaving his lips, "Oh goodness, it looks like this little hider was a little sneaker!" Tulip stuck his tongue out at him, "I scared you real good!!" "That you did, that you did, bow c'mon, let's get some lunch in you! I bet after that hiding, you must be hungry." And so his suspicions were correct, when the sound of the little Steve's stomach rumbling became audible.

"Lunch time!!" Tulip grabbed the Violet Leaders hand and began to pull him along. And so was the successful round of hide and seek concluded. Who knew a child of all people could be such a little sneak, when usually they're so noisy, especially with how Tulip had been giggling.