Guilt

AAAANDHEREISTHESECONDONE-

I am so tired I accidentally pulled an all-nighter cause of a darn game(which I crave to play even more help 😭-)

Anyway, the Leaders and their everlasting guilt-
----------

Each leader held guilt deep within them, well, apart from M, who didn't partake in anything the others had. Whenever they would go to Sabre and Rainbow Steve's memorials, whether alone or together, they would feel a deep guilt, a horrible pit of shame deep within them. They'd all apologised to Sabre, yes, but they knew it would never make up for everything they had done. And all the pressure they'd put on Rainbow Steve, to be the hero when he was just Orange Steve at the end of the day.

They had caused two people, who never deserved anything bad to happen to them, to fall apart, and they would never forgive themselves for that. If they could take it all back, they would. And they knew it would happen again and again, as they had learned...it all would loop over again.

Heck, even Violet Leader, who apologised twice to Sabre, felt he hadn't apologised enough, which he really hadn't. He was supposed to be the leader of the Steve's of love, and yet, all he had done is spread hate. And that made him feel miserable. He had shunned Sabre twice when Sabre was infected both times, which put him in a pit of even more shame and guilt.

But now all the Leaders could do was leave gifts to Sabre and Rainbow's memorials, hoping that wherever they were now... they were happy and that they'd be okay. Forever.