Toxin

This isn't the best but it's something!!
Also, there is a brief warning for anyone with Emetophobia. It isn't there for long, nor is it too detailed, but there is a small scene of it

Let's just say Dark has learned not to ingest random plants on a dare:3
-----

He really should've expected something would've happened to him after ingesting some random plant on a dare. Yesterday, Dark had the bright idea to play truth or dare with some random village Steve, who dared him to eat some random plant he saw because they both were a liiiiittle dumb. He really had no idea why he actually did it, maybe because he thought it'd be a funny dare to fulfil, but then he didn't tell anyone else that he did it. But now he was awake in bed, desperately shivering, sweat beading up on his face, and an intense feeling of nausea in a painful stomach.

Dark was unable to focus on anything. He just felt so painful, sick, tired, and confused. He knew he couldn't stay in bed forever, but he didn't feel like he could go anywhere. Shakily, he pushed himself up into a sitting position, and oh how the room was spinning. Suddenly, there was a knock at the door, and before he could answer, it opened slightly, and someone poked their head in. Oh! It was Sabre.

"Hey, Dark, it's getting kinda late buddy...you feeling alright?" Dark looked at him with unfocused eyes, tilting his head a bit, "What... what time is it?" "Well...its around 1 in the afternoon right now. It's unlike you not to be up early, me and Time were getting worried." Dark blinked at him, looking down a bit, before looking back at him. Sabre looked more concerned when he noticed how odd Dark was looking, "...Hey man...are you feeling alright..?" Dark shook his head, his breath slightly shaky.

Sabre walked into the room properly and sat down on the bed next to Dark, bringing a hand to his forehead. He quickly pulled it back when he noticed how hot Dark's head was, "Ah jeez, you've got a fever..." Dark leaned his head against Sabre. He really didn't feel so good....

Everything felt like it was slowing down. He felt really ill all of a sudden. And by the time he comprehended what was going to happen....well, let's just say he was left with an awful taste in his mouth, and there was an awful substance down Sabre's front. Everything was spinning...he could faintly hear Sabre's voice raised, not shouting at him, but he seemed to be calling to someone. Black spots littered his vision before he completely blacked out

When he next awoke, his head was throbbing, and he felt full of nothing but pain. He whimpered softly before he felt a hand gently brushing through his hair. Dark opened his eyes, weary. The first thing he saw was Sabre, he was in different clothes than he had been earlier...probably because he had puked on them, which.. now that he recalls that, he feels really bad about that... "Oh good... you're awake. Time, he's up!" Sabre called out to Time. Dark whimpered more, clutching onto Sabre. Time soon came in the room, Dark knew if he didn't have his mask on, he would have a face full of worry.

Before anyone could say anything else, Dark spoke up, "M'sorry...." "What for..?" Time asked softly, both he and Sabre looking worried and confused, "I...got myself ill I think..." There was silence in the room, as if Dark was being prompted to continue, "...yesterday I played truth or dare with a villager...and uh...I was dared to eat a random plant..and I-" "You ate a random plant?! Dark, that's dangerous! You probably ingested some form of toxin!" Sabre spoke quickly in a panic, making Dark wince, "...you mean I might've poisoned myself...?" And he received a nod.

"Well...it doesn't seem to have poisoned you too bad, you appear to be coherant, but Dark...no accepting stupid dares ever again. Also, you are staying in bed for the rest of the day."

And oh what a lon day it would be, but he was just glad he had his friends by his side, to help him feel better, although he would probably be out of commission for a few days...