|Unblocking|

Zhi

"Zhi, shit!" Coco was screaming, Zhi covered her mouth. Good thing his stepdad was playing music downstairs.

"My mom is gonna hear you girl, not too loud." He was thrusting deep into her. They pulled the mattress down on the floor, so his headboard wouldn't beat against the wall. He pushed her face into the pillow, now laying on top of her, for deeper slower strokes. Fuck, she so wet. He thought to himself. He took a hand full of her braids and wrapped them round his hand. "You missed me?"
She wasn't answering, so he sped up his strokes. "You ain't hear me?"

"Ahh, yes, yes...fuckin yesssssss Zhi." He turned her lips towards him and kissed her. He then slid his hand underneath her pussy, so she could grind against his fingers, for more intense pleasure. She instantly started moving against his hand, while he deep stroked her.

"Mmhm," he was proud of the reaction he got. "She grippin down there...you bouta cum."

"Fuck me harder, please."' She begged.

Zhi did exactly that. It wasn't long she was dripping on his dick, and he followed soon after. He rolled off her onto his back, and she fell down on the bed. They were both breathing heavy. Zhi slapped her ass. She tensed up. "Ouch,"

"Let me see if they ready for us to eat yet." He made his way to the bathroom, with her following behind him. They took a quick shower, opened the window to air out the room and put on their clothes.

"Dante coming?" She asked.

"Yeah, and my boy Chaz is too. It will basically be the whole gang."

"Not without Ace, is he coming too?"

Zhi chews on the side of his mouth. "We don't need him."

"I don't understand what happened so bad between y'all that even hearing his name makes you act weird."

"Coco, you looking for an argument or something? I don't want to talk about that shit, do you understand?"

She shrugged, wrapping her hair up in a bun. "Fine with me. Is the food ready?"

He checked his phone. "Yeah, my mom said we can come down." He was tempted to send her home for even bringing his name up. He walked ahead of her to go downstairs. There were a bunch of people in the dining room. He went over to greet his family and friends. The college kids went to the living room and the parents stayed in the dining room.

"Damn, it's good seeing you cuz. I love college but it's nothing like being home." Dante was practically done with his plate the moment they were seated.

"I agree, good seeing yall." He pulled Coco to sit next to him. She was aggravating, but she was his.

"Ace coming late?" Dante asked.

"The fuck is everyone so worried about that nigga for?" Zhi put his plate on the coffee table annoyed.

"Damn, that nigga is your best friend, really brother."

"Not anymore, aight?" He could tell by the look on Dante face he wasn't going to let it go.

"You can huff and puff all you want, but we are all in the damn dark." He looked around the room and everyone was nodding. "Did he push up on Coco or something? What could have happened that was so bad, you actin like you hate this man?"

"Dante, you wanna get out my house?"

Dante laughed. "Nigga this my auntie house, and I ain't gotta go nowhere."

"Then I'll just go, Ace ain't shit to me no more. He ain't welcomed in this house."

"Zhi?" Coco grabbed his hand.