Epilogue

Time skip,

Yn reached in front of the biggest hotel in korea..

She removed her glasses then looked at the hotel building..

Yn:( it's time to finish this game, which you guys started many years ago)..

She put the mask on and went inside the hotel...

While walking behind the lady, who was dressed in a red suit ...

From first look only, yn got to know it's taehyung's mother because she have seen her in many photos..

Following her till she entered inside a room..

Yn on her airpods , which were connected with taehyung's one...

Taehyung was seating in the security room, where all camera footage were available...

But, he knows that they would take no risk about their reputation. So, camera of they particular room was not working..

However, the smart mind of taehyung worked there, he already settled hidden camera there with help of staff working there...

From recording of the room, it was seen that only tae's mom was there inside the room and waiting for someone to arrive...

Tae felt his phone buzzing, at that time he knew it was a call from yn..

He picked it..

📱 Tae: yes love...

📱 Yn: is she alone in the room??

📱 Tae: hmm...

📱 Yn: ok...

📱 Tae: I can see standing, from here...

📱 Yn: of course, you are in cctv room so you will see everything from there ..

📱 Tae: oh yeah right hehe...

📱 Yn: paboni...

📱 Tae: hmm..

📱 Yn: what is she doing inside???

📱 Tae: looks like waiting for someone...

📱 Yn: oh ok...

📱 Tae: hmm...

📱 Yn: keep the phone on, inform me everything happening there...

📱 Tae: yes boss..

📱 Yn: hmm..

📱 Tae: yn hide, your father is coming...

📱 Yn: hmm...

She entered inside another room, her father walked from near that room then he entered inside the room where tae's mother was waiting for him...

Tae pressed on the recording button and started recording whatever was happening there...

Inside the room,

Minyeok: hey Sara...

Sara: hi minyeok..

They both hugs each other...

Minyeok: how are you....

Sara: I'm doing great, what about you...

Minyeok: fine as always...

Sara: hmm so you married your daughter to my son huh??

Minyeok: of course, now that they both are married we have several benefits of this....