20

Shoot!

Jimin pushed Taehyung aside, as one of the taehyung's guards got shoot..

Jk: runn girls go to the car fast..

Tae checked everything..

Tae: who the damn tried to do this..

He roared like a lion..

Jimin: taehyung, firstly let's take girls away from here, their security is our first priority...

Tae nodded and quickly went to the car..

He started driving, while the army of guard cars were following him and protecting them...

Yn was sitting on the passenger seat, while kuru and Lia were at the back one...

Tae was driving while thinking about something....

Yn: are you ok???

Yn got worried, because if that guard hadn't't took that bullet on himself then it would be taehyung on his place..

Tae: hmm I'm ok..

Yn: you sure right ??

Tae looked at her, then lean in and kissed her forehead then started driving again..

Tae: I'm fine..

Kuru: woww romantic..

Lia; yn is lucky huh..

Yn blushed and looked outside of the window, she was angry on him. Firstly , he has a political background, then, he forced her to marry him. This made her hate him, but the love which she had got him is still not gone. He never fails in giving her butterflies in her stomach...

Tae smiled slowly, then dropped them at yn's mansion..

Tae: we have done double security here, so you guys will be safe here..

Lia: ok..

Tae; hmm by yn, see you on wedding day...

Yn nodded and come out of the car...

Tae left..

Lia: wow I'm so excited for your marriage yn..

Kuru: me to let's go in, we have to prepare other things also ..

Yn: careful guys, you both are pregnant, so, don't take pressure understand..

Kuru: yesh we are good and we know what is right let's go..

Yn sign..

They three went inside...

On the other hand,

Taehyung reached at the building...

He went inside the basement and saw jimin already tied the person, who tired to hurt him..

Tae: what's the situation..

Jimin: he is back..

Tae rolled his eyes..

Tae: i know he is back..

Jimin: he was the one behind, this attack'...

Tae: hmm...

Jk: we also got to know more, he wants to marry yn. For taking the president's resources, then yn is your weakness so he wants to hurt you with the help of her..

Tae: that will never be possible in this life...

He nodded..

Tae: don't worry, I've arranged everything let's go now...