5

Yn looked at his hand..

Blood was clearly visible on his hands but there was not even a worry sign on his face, however, yn's body started shaking badly...

Kuru quickly pulls out an injection and injects on yn's body...

Yn looked at her and slowly fainted in her arms..

Lia: you kept it with you??

Kuru: hnm you know, I'm aware about this fear of her, we don't know what happens when that's why i carry them at last we wil be able to control her..

Jun: what you mean??

Lia: actually when yn was 4 years old, her mother was driving the car, they were going to their mother's home. But, a truck hits their car, her mother died infront of her eyes she saw so much blood there. Even chances of her survival were very low. But, she survived, however, she started screaming whenever she saw blood. After taking her to psychiatrist , thru said she has a big fear from blood. These injection have blood pressure controlling pills that's why yn got fainted so that she will relax not react voilently after seeing the blood..

Jun: oh she is so cheerful and always supports others that's why i didn't thought that she will have such a problem??

Kuru: everyone have problems in their life but never shows..

Lia: right let her sleep for now, we should have our lunch..

They started eating again..

Jimin: bro let's go to the medical room..

Tae: I'm fine..

Jk: we can see, atleast look at your hand it's bleeding so much come..

They both dragged him..

But, taehyung didn't wanted to go, while going his eyes fell on yn who had her face down..

Tae:( what happened to her???)..

Jimin: come in!!!!

They pushed him away from there..

Time skips after the college,

Boys were playing on the filed, but tae's were also looking at the parking just in hope he will see her again .

Yn come while being sleepy..

Yn: thank you, you gave me that injection otherwise..

Lia: no need to tell we know what happens when you see blood..

Jun: i know she have phobia from it, but, tell me what happens when she sees the blood..

Lia and kuru looked at each other then at Jun..

Lia: last summer vacation, in a club night she saw blood and destroyed everything there .

Jun: oh ok, i regret asking..

Lia: i already knew..

Jun: ok so let's meet tomorrow..

Yn: yupp byy..

Yn hugs him, he smiled and hugs back then hugs other two girls then left from there..

Tae's eyes turn dark..

Tae:( how dare heee!!! Calm down taehyung at present she is not yours , so control yourself. The day she will be mine, i will cut the hands of person who will dare to touch her)..

Jimin: taehyung will you play or???

Tae: hmm I will..

Jimin: ok..